• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Here's a pic :)
1175313_10152126613052639_2165454447987407258_n.jpg

Pic cred: Amy Shimerman

Decided last minute to go down and get Lotso a few hours ago. Got Lotso with a strawberry sundae, then it took over an hour to get back to the freeway! (Pretty sure there was an accident up by the Bowl.)

And now my room smells like strawberries...

Anyway, it seems as if it was still Lotso at close, but I have a feeling he may flip not long after opening tomorrow.

I'd love a Pooh bear pin. I know there's been at least one, but there's no way I'm getting that pin given its current price...

Rules for Saturday's release have been posted. 6:00 am line up, 2 per person. Good luck everyone!

10313769_741531325898306_1070385991850581317_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back