• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Q&A sessions with LANSAM and PinPics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really if their participation is limited to a separate forum in japanese

It's about opening the door for more Japanese traders to come. As it stands nothing about pinpics is Japanese-friendly at all. Unfortunately Japanese is written in characters that don't resemble roman letters at all, and the grammar is also completely different from English. If you put Japanese text into a translator (Japanese-->English or vice versa) what usually comes out is pretty incomprehensible, and at the very least not something I would want to trust when trading pieces of metal that are valuable to me sentimentally or otherwise. Personally I would be more than happy to help with moderating trades between people who speak English and Japanese, and I cannot be the only one who wants to try to make things better for everyone who is pin trading. I can't even tell you how many more people from Japan I believe would participate if they only could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back