• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Results and selection!! EDIT:BONUS LET IT SNOW EVENT!!

Results and selection!! EDIT:BONUS LET IT SNOW EVENT!!
BONUS PRIZE
B5evOY7IUAAtb3a.jpg

We will put all numbers in at random to see who wins the bonus prize!!!

Thank you for all those who have already contacted me so quickly! Only waiting to hear back from a few people now.

For those payments I have recieved I have marked those people in green just to confirm!

Just so you are all aware I will be waiting for all those to pay before doing any draws and will keep you updated. I'm hoping for all payments to be made within a week, so people aren't waiting too long!

I will then do a random draw using a generator to make it completely fair!
Just so you are aware I will be using https://www.random.org/lists/

I will post the draw on here with the order of picking and I will PM whose pick it is (just in case).

If you have any questions please ask and I will respond on here or via PM.

Last edited:
Everyone had now paid and he game shall begin.

I post the selecting order on here once I have put it into a random generator. I will then use a generator to select the winner of each bonus pin. Please be patient with the selecting process and we will try and get your pins out promptly once you have made all your selections.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

And for the bonus pins
imagejpg1_zpsa42485aa.jpg

1st out for the let it snow event pin is:
imagejpg2_zps7156a741.jpg

This will be added to maleficent913s prizes

2nd out for the AMC Olaf is:
imagejpg3_zps4e731cb2.jpg

This will be added to ddgbaldwins prizes.

Last edited:
Back