• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)
Wow, that seems like a (very lucky) fluke. Did you go ahead and buy it or were you just testing it out?

Just testing it out. I don't collect pins and I didn't want to take one when someone else would appreciate it more. Too bad though, I guess I could have saved someone some outrageous ebay prices >.< I had found the Art of Aurora page yesterday through google and had it open in a separate tab though. Maybe it wasn't 4:30, I dunno, I just remember I got up because I sudden woke up and realized I forgot to put the garbage out :lol: I wasn't planning on getting anything from the line, but I thought I'd check it in case they had a mug I liked or something

Damn lucky. I was up until 3:30 basically hammering the site, and I got it in my cart twice for all of ten seconds.

The jewelry box is sold out online, which upsets my sister. Had to save for the doll, which we got easily. She's a lot nicer in person and won me over, though I pretty much hate the tinsel in her hair. It's LOADED with it.

Also picked up a Vinylmation, which I don't collect, and snagged Aurora.

Is anyone able to pick me up an Art of Aurora jewelry box? They are sold out online and my Disney Store didn't get the AoA line. I haven't seen it on ebay, but maybe I'm missing it.

I can't believe the jewelry box is sold out! I was hoping to buy it once I got a pay check and was expecting it to last seeing as some of the Art of Ariel things ended up going on clearance last year. Hopefully my store will still have it next time I go.

See the way i see It is that everything Disneystore releases is a limited edition. So better get it ASAP. :/

I had to skip on a bunch of things just so that I could afford the box.

She's a lot nicer in person and won me over, though I pretty much hate the tinsel in her hair. It's LOADED with it.

Yeah, I have to agree with you about the tinsel. I wasn't too bothered with it at first, but after seeing her in person I do think she would have looked much better with out it. I think it works in the purple Rapunzel doll because her hair was supposed to be "magical" but I would have preferred Aurora with just soft blonde hair and no tinsel. It looks overdone in my opinion. On the other hand, I think her face looks slightly better in person than it does in the pictures.

See the way i see It is that everything Disneystore releases is a limited edition. So better get it ASAP. :/

I had to skip on a bunch of things just so that I could afford the box.
True, I didn't take any chances either, which is why I ordered the jewelry box as soon as I saw it on the page.
Disney taught me to never hesitate for too long … XD haha

I pre-ordered my LE Aurora doll today! I'm so happy, she's my first LE doll :D I also got the Art of Aurora mug!

Last edited:
See the way i see It is that everything Disneystore releases is a limited edition. So better get it ASAP. :/ I had to skip on a bunch of things just so that I could afford the box.
Oh I definitely agree, but I literally don't have the money to buy any of it right now and am only pre-ordering the doll tonight because they don't take the money out until later. I was just expecting for it to last longer since Aurora isn't as popular as Ariel. I guess Disney merchandise has just gotten a lot more popular since Frozen came out.

Oh I definitely agree, but I literally don't have the money to buy any of it right now and am only pre-ordering the doll tonight because they don't take the money out until later. I was just expecting for it to last longer since Aurora isn't as popular as Ariel. I guess Disney merchandise has just gotten a lot more popular since Frozen came out.
I'm preordering her online for the same reason. I was crushed when the jewelry box sold out, I was going to order it when I got home. I'm hoping it will be restocked even though I know it wont.

I'm a bit surprised that the jewelry box sold out so quickly but also I'm kinda not, if that makes sense. It's an unique item that they haven't released with the other princesses and it is very pretty. I find that it may have little to do with the character itself so much as the product being eye pleasing, well designed, and unique. I think the jewelry box falls under that category unfortunately

Yeah I definitely agree it is unique compared to what it is usually made. I'll get it eventually some how, but was just surprised I suppose.

I'm sure the stores will have some, plus it's not LE so they might even get more in stock. I noticed that last year with the Art of Ariel, a bunch of things (especially the mugs) that sold out were restocked a couple weeks later. Keep checking and I'm sure you'll find one :)

Keep in mind that since it's not limited edition they can also ship it to you from stores. I think

Has anyone confirmed that there will be a LE Prince Phillip doll? I thought that someone mentioned it earlier. Thanks!

I am so bummed. My grandma is in the hospital and I have so much on my mind right now that I completely forgot about Aurora. She was going to be my birthday present. I was really excited about her, too. Guess I'll have to look for a different present. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back