• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping Beauty (2014) Fall Release (New Merch, News, and more!)
Anyone else surprised they didn't do a plush of Diablo, Maleficent's raven? Especially since last year they did Flotsam and Jetsam.

So they released a "deluxe" costume for Aurora instead(?) of the limited edition versions they have been doing for the major movie releases. Aurora is my favorite princess and I have been pretty disappointed with the lack of merchandise compared to Ariel. It is a pretty costume at least but I was hoping for something better for my two girls.

saw a lot of sleeping beauty things including the singing doll (thought it would be bigger), lithographs, notebooks, plushies (the fairies are adorable), doll packs, little playsets, and other stuff.

not sure if it's because they got a new shipment in the morning or it's not really selling as fast as i thought.

tumblr_n9ncyl7olX1tdyxhuo2_1280.png

Bigger picture of the art from the designer line. I like Phillip a lot more than I thought I would. So excited for these.

I was wondering what these pics are? It looks like a book. Are they dolls or what? When/where will it be available? Thanks!

Those look like the journals based on the LE disney designer fairytale collection, I have no idea when the dolls are being released.

Does anyone have the Sleeping Beauty figure set? I saw it in my local store the other day and was going to get it but was in a rush so didn't bother. But have looked online and it isn't their? Has it sold out online or has it not been on?

Does anyone have the Sleeping Beauty figure set? I saw it in my local store the other day and was going to get it but was in a rush so didn't bother. But have looked online and it isn't their? Has it sold out online or has it not been on?

Its still available on the US website. Its possible it is sold out though. A lot of the Sleeping Beauty merchandise has been pretty popular ive noticed, so its possible it could have sold out but they should restock it seeing its just the figure set. I would get the set from your local store though just in case.

Thanks, I had seen it on the US site but have never noticed it on the Uk one, so didn't no if it had just sold out or if it hasn't been online in the Uk yet. Will pop to my store see if they still have it( they had loads). I did manage to order the Frozen figure set today though.
Im surprised Sleeping beauty merchandise has been selling well, it is my favourite movie but didn't think many others liked it lol.

Anyone else think it's interesting that the UK got a limited edition Aurora costume?

2802047080027M

Maybe it'll be released when the blu-ray comes out... Along with all the other LE dolls. XD

This just proves how disappointing the merchandise selection of Sleeping Beauty was.
You'd think that for a Fall release we'd have many items to choose from, like Cinderella and Mermaid.. But instead we get a few things.

I actually saw the LE costume on the US site, it looks amazing! Wish they would release adult LE costumes though (or any at this point). This or an LE costume based of the designer Briar Rose would be great

The LE costume is stunning, I saw it in the Champs-Elysées DS two weeks ago. It is worth the cost ! It looks like the LE doll for the skirt ♥
(I wish I had a daughter to give her this ♥)

My main complaint is that it looks lazy.
I mean... The owl is cute and so is the squirrel, but the rabbit and the bird should should have been plushes too.
The fairies should have been dolls, like the classic doll set that they released.
A blue dress would have been better than the pink, that way, if people are buying another they won't feel cheated.

There is no reason to add a cake.

Her hair also looks bad.. Really bad... I mean, the one on the Disney store right now looks great.

I'm hoping they will at least fix her hair in this set, I don't want to buy her all over again but I do want the stuff she comes with. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

If the LE dress wasn't so expensive, I would probably have gotten it as a decoration for the future room of my girls (expecting identical twin girls next month - and going for a Disney princess theme for their room).
But, it's a bit pricey for a costume - even though it's one of the most beautiful costumes I've seen in a while.
On the US page it says it's limited to 1000, but on the European pages it says limited to 1500.

So if any of yall are interested, best buy is getting their own exclusive slipcover for sleeping beauty.

b227e609f98a0ee1846896d0eaf86c3a.jpg

I kind of like it but at the same time don't.... I think there's too much white or black space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back