• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So I am Making Something Rather Silly...WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am Making Something Rather Silly...WIP

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi guys!

So...some of you may know that I have an embarrassing obsession with Gaston...I also really REALLY love Designer Dolls...
So....

This is happening.

1231327_600797623303650_801254461_n.jpg

I'm not quite done, but I wanted to share what I have so far before I go back to school! I still have to obviously change the name plate (Lol Queen of Hearts!), get a Legolas Barbie doll bow and arrow for him, and make the art for the backboard (I'm totally drawing it and making it fancy). I will update my progress here of my absolutely ridiculous project! :lol:

Wow that looks amazing, did you make the fur cloak yourself? The is very creative , I'm impressed

Wow that looks amazing, did you make the fur cloak yourself? The is very creative , I'm impressed

Thank you! I bought the fur from Joann Fabrics and then lined it with the black...I picked brown fur for a reason...*cough* Beast *cough*
I'm a sicko!

That's awesome!!! :D All he needs is bigger arms now! :lol:

LOL I know right! I thought about making him poofy sleeves but I couldn't find a red that matched exactly :(

That's not silly! That's pretty cool!

Thank you! :D

Nice customization!

Thanks Alex!

Alex, this is amazing. Great job!

Thanks! :D

Wow Alex, this is amazing! Such an awesome idea :)

Thank you! I can't wait to see him done lol

That is quite amazing!! OOH, do you happen to have a bow and arrow set? That would be a cool prop! But the cape is awesome! I want a cape for mine too!

The perfect bow and arrow is from the Legolas Barbie Collector's doll...anyone got one? :laugh: I'm trying to find one for a decent price but its difficult!

No one wears a designer fur cloak like Gaston.

Indeed. He is wearing Designer Beast ;)

hahaha!! No one wears anything like Gaston...wait, that didn't come out right :lol:

He looks so cool! Awesome idea you had!

I think it came out JUSTTTTT fine! Ha!

Thank you though! :D <3

This is..amazing! No one does dolls like Alex. I would love to see the finished product...and I want one! They need to do a male Designer Villains series, just for Gaston

Fantastic! OOAK dolls are the best! You really fancified Gaston very well and I love that you included antlers to decorate his cloak! Genius and definitely not silly! I can't wait to see the final version! :)

Awesome Alex! :bigthumb: :D

Thank you Maya!

thats actually fantastic! youve done an amazing job!

Thank you Mary Lou! :wavey: I was kind of nervous to share so I'm glad that he is liked thus far! Haha

LOVE HIMS SO MUCH! hes the king of hearts ;)

More like King of MY Heart...tee hee!!

Wow, Alex that's amazing! Love him :D

Thank you Rachel! :D <3

This is..amazing! No one does dolls like Alex. I would love to see the finished product...and I want one! They need to do a male Designer Villains series, just for Gaston

I wish there was an official one! I would just die lol. Maybe someday, if I can dream it! I would also love a 17" doll of him...haha! Someday over the rainbow right?

Fantastic! OOAK dolls are the best! You really fancified Gaston very well and I love that you included antlers to decorate his cloak! Genius and definitely not silly! I can't wait to see the final version! :)

Thank you! Yeah the antlers were the hardest thing to make, I was afraid of breaking them! I hope to present his final version soon! :)

This is so fun! I'm starting to get hooked on Gaston from following your posts! LOL!

Lol! He is hard not to love! <3

My gosh, he's looking amazing so far! I'm especially loving the cape with it's antlers and fur color significance. Just don't cut off a DFC Beast head and mount it on the ba... whoa, that would be a good idea if the set wasn't so pricy. o_O How detailed is your Designer Gaston? Does he have his famous chest hair? XDD

This is creative and beyond awesome. They should totally do a male villain designers collection because this would fit in perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back