• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Speechless from Gratitude: Rasputin. Jadestarr. CrushedBubbles. Pin-A-Colada. <3

ZAPPED! Speechless from Gratitude: Rasputin. Jadestarr. CrushedBubbles. Pin-A-Colada. <3

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wow. Okay. So where to start.

I arrived home last night from my weekend adventure in WDW to find SO MUCH MAIL LOVE waiting for me. But before the mail, let's talk about my weekend --

Friday morning I had the joy of meeting Darris (Rasputin) and his amazing family. These are some of the most genuine, generous and amazing people on the planet. His children are angels and Angie, his wife, is such a sweet lady!! His generosity knows no bounds and as absolutely amazing as dinner at Be Our Guest was, getting to know him and his family was even better! My mommy and I just love this family!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU not only for the insane Chair Pin zap that I still don't believe, but for dinner at Be Our Guest and for being a great friend! <3 We're already plotting ways to spend more time together, and hope that our paths will cross again in May!

Saturday, I met one of the most insanely friendly, generous, funny and sweet members of our community -- JADE (jadestarr)!! This girl is absolutely insane. She met us at the turnstiles at the Magic Kingdom and nonchalantly announced, "Oh, these are for you!" and threw a GIGANTIC shopping bag of pins into my arms. This was the most insane thing I've ever seen. She also zapped me with a Rapunzel bolo lanyard and even included special pins for my mommy and Dan. We got to spend the whole day together in the Magic Kingdom!! My mom and I totally love Jade and in such a short amount of time, she's become such a true and dear friend to me. I am so happy to have her in my life! Thank you, Jade, for EVERYTHING you did for us this weekend. We can't wait to take you back to Crystal Palace for more desserts. <3

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you to Darris and Jade for helping make this weekend amazing not just for me, but for extending your generosity to my mother. We both love you guys so much and we're lucky to call you friends. Thank you for treating me like a princess, I don't know what I did to deserve your kindness and friendship, but I am so grateful to have you in my life!

NOW! Onto today's surprises --

yYlwuUT.jpg

This was waiting for me when I got home from Florida. I was exhausted, in a terrible mood leaving 80 degree weather and my family to come home two feet of snow and ice. This package was so adorably decorated and packaged with such care that I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. I chose to wait till today to open it, because I was so tired when I got off my flight, I wanted to give it the proper attention it deserved --

Erika (crushedbubbles) and I decided to do a Valentine's Day swap! This is what this angel sent me:

ogT3vfr.jpg

A gorgeous jewelry box featuring some of my favorite Claire Keane artwork from the film, two Tangled/Princess cups, Valentine's Princess stickers, a Tangled button/badge, conversation hearts, a cute little card and a reusable Tangled shopping bag!! I'm obsessed!! This gift was so sweet and she put so much effort into picking it specially for me. I love it. Thank you Erika, you've been so dear to me over the past few weeks, I can't imagine my day without at least one text or PM from you! <3

And lastly --
sbn65CF.jpg

Angel and Alanna (Pin-A-Colada) zapped me with the coveted DSF Tangled Valentine pin. Some of you may remember my desperate plea to pay someone for this pin the day it was announced and the tears that came when Angel announced he'd get it for me. I cannot believe that people like Angel and Alanna exist -- they take so much joy in making other people on this community happy. They refused my money. They waited for DAYS (literally -- DAYS!!) in a cold alley to get these pins and they chose to send one to me... it's insane. I am so grateful for their generosity and I hope to one day give them GIANT hugs in person for helping me with this. I love you guys... Dan and I are so grateful and appreciative of this gift!!

I can't say it enough: this community blows my mind. You've made me so happy, not just with the zaps and gifts, but because you've also brought so much happiness to the people I love the most: my mom and my fiance. For every gesture you've offered me and my family, thank you all. I hope I get to give MANY MORE of you guys giant hugs and kisses in person!! See you soon!!

xoxo

J'aimie

YAY!!
tumblr_lya1kt8GAE1qjokxe.gif

Welcome back J'aimie!! We missed you! Congrats on everything!!!! I'm so glad you had a great time at WDW!!! :D

I love what Erika sent you!! Wow, its so nice! :) WTG Erika!! ;) I can't thank Angel enough either!! Mine isn't here yet, but I still cannot believe it! :D

CONGRATS girl! You deserve it! :)

You are one of the most genuine and sweet people I've ever met (your mom too!!!), I had an ABSOLUTE blast. I'm sorry I punked out around 3PM. My brain and heart said NOOOOOO but my body said "You leave now or tomorrow you willp ay dearly!" *hugs* and BTW you guys so did not have to pay for my lunch but thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

You are one of the most genuine and sweet people I've ever met (your mom too!!!), I had an ABSOLUTE blast. I'm sorry I punked out around 3PM. My brain and heart said NOOOOOO but my body said "You leave now or tomorrow you willp ay dearly!" *hugs* and BTW you guys so did not have to pay for my lunch but thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm glad that you made the right choice so that you wouldn't suffer later. There will be more adventures in WDW together, trust me, girl! We have to see Belle together!! I had so much fun with you and I'm still giggling over Eeyore finding a stranger to take our picture together. Hahahaha!! My mom HAS to upload those pictures. I'll post them once she does for sure.

Oh my gosh, I will pay for your lunch forever you silly girl. <3

Wooooo hooo!!! Awesomeeee!! You should post a pic of all the pins you got from Jade! :D

I have to lay out every pin in that bag. There were a huge handful of loose pins she we traded with CMs, too, that I think are still in my mom's purse, hahaha. This bag, Jenna, will blow your mind, her generosity was just way, way, WAY over the top. My mom and I were like, "WHAAAAAAAAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW."

So awesome, we had such a blast together!!

Ahh J'aimie! What an incredible week! I am so glad you got the valentine gift! :D And so glad you love it! Enjoy it you awesome girl! :D
Congrats on the wonderful Tangled Valentine Pin. Pin-A-Colada was so good to you ;)

Ahh J'aimie! What an incredible week! I am so glad you got the valentine gift! :D And so glad you love it! Enjoy it you awesome girl! :D
Congrats on the wonderful Tangled Valentine Pin. Pin-A-Colada was so good to you ;)

I love love LOVE it, you are spectacular, thank you x 1,000 for everything, lady. It was so much fun doing a swap with you!

Angel and Alanna were VERY good to me! Everyone has been very good to me. I am so overwhelmed with happiness and joy and gratitude. I hope I can make other people feel this happy!! <3

Wow wow wow! What an amazing vacation and so many amazing zaps! Huge congrats on everything! :)

Yay!!!! You definitely deserve this pin and Angel and Alanna are AMAZING people (from hosting games to zapping!) Rasputin, Jadestarr, and crushedbubbles are awesome too! :D

149420693_640.jpg

haha that is all jkjkjk Congrats on all the zaps, you really do deserve them! I can't wait till the day I'll meet some people from DPF, if I go down the WDW for the marathon next January...you...me...Magic Kingdom entrance, left turnstiles, 3rd to the right...it's going down haha xD

EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! I am waiting for my mind to be blown!! I cannot wait to see the pictures from your trip!!

p.s. I am jealous of the Tangled music box! I want it so bad but they never have it at my disney stores- when I went they only had ONE and it was BROKEN... lol!!! I went to the disney store on my bday and my boyfriend sat in the little projection area and watched all the tangled songs...(and sang them- without me!) LOL... and he says he hates tangled...

WOW J'AIMIE WHAT A WONDERFUL TRIP! AND WHAT WONDERFUL GOODIES!!!! YOU DESERVE THEM LOVE KINS!

tumblr_mhf45tPRgZ1s2gmufo1_500.gif

well done guys! keep up all this wonderful kindness!

That's amazing!!!! Congratulations! The generosity and friendliness of the forums continues to astound me! Enjoy all of your Rapunzel goodies!!!

Side note: my mouth was watering the moment you mentioned Be Our Guest and the Crystal Palace! :drool:

Back