• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Surprise Pin at Disney Soda Fountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise Pin at Disney Soda Fountain

DisneylandDan

DPF Rookie/Pin Trading Veteran
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
So for all the folks that ended up swimming around Hollywood last night. What was the pay off? What does the surprise pinlook like? I understand there were two, a Chip & Dale Home. And a Jessica Rabbit Pin Trading Logo Dangle. And what about the raffle? I already got the info there is nothing sold out as of now (about 12:noon Sat.)

I would love both the Chip and Dale and the Jessica surprise pin if anyone else is heading over to DSF today!! I can send you paypal now. Please let me know :)

oh i wonder what Chip & Dale Home will look like :)

Someone already has it up on PinPics

pin83092

Anyone heading out there tonight or tomorrow, I would love one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back