• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Janelle

ZAPPED! Thank you Janelle

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I received a package from Janelle (Maleficent913) today. The note says "I know it's not much but just a little 'thank you' for all you do :hs:"

Janelle, I have said it before, the fact that you thought enough of me to want to send me a thank you is amazing to me and I love the pin you sent!!!

Here is what I got:

pin24153

Thank you very much for thinking of me!!! One of these trips we will get to meet up and I am looking very much forward to it!!!

Janelle is super sweet!!! :) You definitely deserve all the recognition you receive my friend!!! I will be sending you a little package, as soon as I have a little extra time to put it all together and make the homemade little goodies!!! :D

Janelle is super sweet!!! :) You definitely deserve all the recognition you receive my friend!!! I will be sending you a little package, as soon as I have a little extra time to put it all together and make the homemade little goodies!!! :D

Oh, I love home made goodies!!!

"I know it's not much" are you kidding me!!! I have that pin and I think it's an awesome pin!! Congrats David on the cool gift pin!

Congrats David! Happy to see so many DPFers recognize & appreciate all that you do for us! You truly are amazing!!

"I know it's not much" are you kidding me!!! I have that pin and I think it's an awesome pin!! Congrats David on the cool gift pin!

I know, it is an amazing pin and the thought behind it is even more amazing!!!

Back