• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Jrdnsmom for the surprise zap!

ZAPPED! Thank you Jrdnsmom for the surprise zap!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Alanna and I wanted to thank Janice for being such a sweet heart and zapping us with these three pins. We had asked Janice who was making a run to Reagan Library to pick up these three great pins and we would pay her. She mailed them to us with a note that said "Enjoy the zap". What a sweetheart.

pin91834
pin91835
pin91836

Sorry, I was trying to offer you the most respect possible, you two are fantastic members here and loved by many!!! Can't wait to see you again in December!!!

Lol, David. I was being sarcastic. You know we are going to hang again in December and if you need to borrow one of my cars while you are here let me know. Don't want you taking any more taxi's.

Lol, David. I was being sarcastic. You know we are going to hang again in December and if you need to borrow one of my cars while you are here let me know. Don't want you taking any more taxi's.

Only taxi's from the airport and back and well if Amy goes to another hockey game, we will talk!!!

Back