• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon
ok so.... the buzz people choose from only the secret pins or can they choose from any? I am #3 buzz so i will get to pick at 9 am pst? 2 hours after #2 picks? crap battery dead.
and the person can pick one pin right? but if i have #3 for westies 2 times i can choose 2 pins?
sorry for all the questions

Kirk

I dont get how we pick can you just tell me when it is my turn to pick and what I get to pick from I just wanted to help getting a pin is a +

Ditto please Moe... I got sooo Cunfuzzled and flitterwigged when I went back and read through the whole thing a couple more times. I dont even see where the secret things were announced so I have no clue what I get besides being a westie #3.....

David you are a DOLLFACE! I do owe you bigtime! (And why'd the internet have to be spotty at my in-laws NOW augh!)

I am a bit confused at there being more than one #1 in each category but I will pick in just a moment... need to look up what the pins actually are because I don't recognize most of them...

For Outsider #1 I would like: Pin 82490: WDI - Haunted Mansion Ghosts on Disneyland Ride Vehicles Pins - King Arthur Carousel

Thank you!

Sorry about the timing, but i dont plan to be awake anywhere in the vicinity of 7am. If I could have my preference for outsider#2 noted for the 13 that would be awesome. :cheshire:

Good Morning everyone... Sorry I had to go to bed right after the final reveal and I missed all the Picking of round #1...

I will go through the picks and update the first page with the selected pins...

Todays selections times...

All times are PST...

7:00am - #2 Ranked characters get to pick...
9:00am - #3 Ranked characters get to pick...
11:00am - #4 Ranked characters get to pick...
1:00pm - #5 Ranked characters get to pick...
3:00pm - #6 Ranked characters get to pick...
5:00pm - #7 Ranked characters get to pick...
7:00pm - #8 Ranked characters get to pick...
9:00pm - #9 Ranked characters get to pick...

Please be sure not to post your request prior to your posted start time as it will not be recognized as valid...

Also every single pin is individual not as a set, except the Frankenweenie set on the Buzz Board...

The question was asked why there are multiple characters with the same rank... With Christmas coming up, I would love to ship everything tomorrow and relax for the holidays... By assigning a rank, everyone has a specific time they may request their prize and there is no need to wait for someone to log on during this holiday time...

Last edited:
******* ATTENTION ********

Do not post early... Early post are not accepted... Sorry Tinawap your first request was submitted early and thus the pin had to go to Bryanag135 who posted at 9:00pm... You received your second choice...

If you post early, then re-post your request...

Last edited:
Eastie #2 - Pin 92204: WDW - Attraction Posters - Haunted Mansion

Alt. 1- Pin 91110: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Sulley
Alt. 2 -Pin 93587: DSF - Monster's Inc 3D - Boo's Door

Goodmorning.Well Moe he i am rank#2 in the second group--which i have forgotten the name for the 3rd time and im not scrolling back....i think my brain is cookie mush....baked 100 already this morning. so i dont know if i am early or late or what. I like all the pins so it doesnt matter to me. If i am on time and can grab the DSF Monsters inc DOOR--sweet, if not the Grand Prix attraction poster pin is great. If i am totally doing the wrong thing...just move past me and send me whatever. XO You are ONE CRAZY DUDE....i dont know how you do it.?? I hope your holiday is full of love and good vibes.

Great choice Vixy....I stared at that long and hard last night but ultimately went for the one that was on my wants list. There were actually 2 mickeys on the board for my collection....uugggg it was tough ;)

hey guys, sorry im late,

I will take tron for my pick westie #2
for my westie #3 i will take haunted mansion key
for my other westie #3 i will take lilo stitch first day of fall
for my buzz #3 i will take the nightmare jack holiday jumbo

thanks

Moe please take all my grab spots and use them to pick pins for her and her kids
I dont need anymore pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back