• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened to Me....

ZAPPED! The Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened to Me....

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I am so overwhelmed in such a positive way. I don't even know which way is up and which way is down anymore....

So, yesterday, I wasn't expecting anything in the mail. The mail wasn't here until really late yesterday. Anyways, I wasn't home to sign off on it, and got a pink slip telling me I got a package from the Mayer's. Instantly, I knew it was from David of course. And I was like, what the heck could he be sending me that needs signature confirmation!? What did he do now?? haha.
Anyways, I go to my post office today to mail a package and pick up the package I missed yesterday.
The man brings out a HUGE freakin' box. I'm like, "Oh no. What could David have done?"

Come home....and I find this...

I was like...this is an insane amount of packages!!
Anyways, I find this note that David typed up :)

I was like :shock: :shock: :shock:
How could this have happened!?!?!

Well, it did.
So I open up all these packages...I think it took me a good solid hour to get through everything.

David, the grail slayer sent me another note!

Plus pins and more!

Thank you so much David for the wonderful pins and the notes!!!

And plenty of other packages :)

From Sorapandora! How did you know I like fruit snacks! And the stickers are adorable! I love Little Mermaid and love the journal too!
\[

Alyssa (TheAlyssadon) sent me some really cute pins and buttons! They were all from my wants! WOW!
Thanks Alyssa!

Lisa (Averysfairytale) sent me the cutest Ariel pin that I have always wanted!

Cheryl (Chroll) was so kind and sent me some nice stickies of the Designer Princesses! And a lollipop with the cute little brothers from Brave!

Darlene (Rocke01) sent me a pretty Ariel that I love. :)
Thanks Darlene!

Dawny sent me the cutest Ariel :) and this cute Belle Card!

And sneaky Alex (ElysionsPrincess), she sent me the best note ever to me and some pins I really really love! Thank you so much Alex! I really appreciate that! :)

Erika and Matt (ClanMcDuck) sent me the cutest Flounder drawing! (Yay! We both spell our names the same way!)
And some really cute TLM pins!

Nikki (HiddenMickeys) sent the coolest Ariel pin! I've always loved this one! Thank you Nikki!

And Rachel (mickeymousje) got me these really beautiful Ariel pins...I am astonished! And these cute WiR Candy Lipglosses!

Team Grapesoda got me these three AWESOME Ariels! Thank you so very much!

Nora (nblaughs) got me this adorable Ariel and Flounder pin I have been eyeing for a while!

Isabel (imp) got me a Brave Merida pin! And swirl Ariel (I've always wanted that one)! And a great notebook!
Thank you so much!

Dawn (Shelterkat) sent me the Dog Days of Summer 2013 pin! I love it! It's adorable and I love dogs! And of course the Disneyland map I love too!

Kristine (psychopixie) sent me this cute Ariel too!! :)

Sarah (ilovemyjacks) sent me the coolest postcards from Alaska! Thank you so very much!

Connie (kiras_grandmother) sent me the cutest Dumbo magnetic clip! I love Dumbo! Thank you!

And Jenna (bugcatcherjenna) astonishes me with this huge package! Jenna, you crazy girl! Thank you so much for all the pins and goodies!

I also got this cool bottlecap pin from Gregory (King Niptune)! Thank you very much!

Cassy (Firebaby22?? I'm not completely sure.) sent me the coolest stuff!

She sent some silly bandz! And a beautiful valentine's day pin along with a lanyard! My first vinylmation and I'm in love! And the coolest shark teeth that she found herself!

And last but not least....
Carla (cjvandever) sent me the most amazing things! She sent me an Ariel journal! (I have the pocahontas one to the set!)

And finally!!!!
Carla sent me this too!

She is the most adorable thing ever! Thank you so much Carla!

Anyways, here is what my floor looks like right now...
null_zps0c1ec32d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you so much everyone for nominating me as the RAK victim. I feel I am so undeserving of this! But all of the wonderful notes and cards you sent me to go along with the presents, well, those are truly special to me. DPF has been a great place to meet new people! I have found some amazing friends here! I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I hope one day to repay the favor, but it will be hard because you guys are insanely awesome!

Thanks again!

Much Love,
Erika​

Erika, you are so awesome and always a great person to everyone else that your nomination for the RAK was waaaayyyyyyy overdue. The awesomely exceptional box you got is very well deserved if, for no other reason, than to say thanks. So happy for you girlie! Congrats!

I'm so glad you liked the pin! It had been searching for the right home for a while. I guess it was just waiting for you :)

Thanks everyone! You all mean so much to me...I am astonished I was picked. And I am so thankful for that. Again, I want to send lots of love to all of you :) <3

You should not be surprised you were chosen!!! You were the hands down winner last month so it is very deserving for you to receive it. It was really close not being able to get everything in the box. Congratulations!!! you deserve it!!!

Congrats, Ms. Erika!!!

RAK Victims HIGHLY deserve the bounty of blessings these gifts and messages convey.

It is SUCH a GREAT JOY for me, to read, and yes, "feel" the happiness you, and others like you write about, after receiving the box of goodies.

DPF is a "family" community, and I for one, am HONORED to be a part of the R.A.K. squad.

ENJOY SWEET LADY, YOU DESERVE IT!!

:hug:,
Connie

Back