• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Docfish's are coming back and there is a party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Docfish's are coming back and there is a party!!!
I will do everything in my power to come and meet you this time, David!

I hope so, you still owe me a hug!!!

Docfish I will be there during that time also I am there for the first two weeks of December can't wait to meet up with you again it has been a few years since I last saw you in Lynwood at the Disney convention

This is so cool, so make that at least 4 out of towners coming!!! It has been too long since we hung out!!! be sure to have me make you a button!!!

I will totally be there for one day and I'll be there all day!!! Most likely Saturday! :) Can't wait to see you all there!!! :D

Hi Michelle, I was hoping you could make it!!!

Please see the update in the original post, there is going to be a pin get together Saturday night in Anaheim and everybody is welcome to be there!!! If you are new to the forum, what a great opportunity to meet some of the wonderful family members here!!!

OK OK OK since David and Mike are begging me i guess i will book freakin air and hit Aneheim! OK ok ok i'll wear the freakin pin trading apron. OMG lilimay please bring eric, where has he been? Is he ok? Michelle i BETTER SEE you sista! Sat night i will be ready to trade and bringing wine! oh yea!

Hi Michelle, I was hoping you could make it!!!

Please see the update in the original post, there is going to be a pin get together Saturday night in Anaheim and everybody is welcome to be there!!! If you are new to the forum, what a great opportunity to meet some of the wonderful family members here!!!

:D I want a hug from you too!!! :) Oh I can't wait. :D

I may be able to come the morning of December 7th (Sat) but can't stay for dinner. Sis & I are going to a charity ball/dinner for one of the non-profit groups I belong to.

But I want to see you in person again so we will try our best to make it (I wanna see Dawny too!)

David,

Alanna and I will be glad to see you once again dear friend. Let us know if you need a pick up from LAX.

Angel

Hi Angel and Alanna, thank you for the offer, but we are smarter then to fly into LAX. We fly into John Wayne and grab a cab, it is really quick and easy that way. Can't wait to see you two again!!!

I may be able to come the morning of December 7th (Sat) but can't stay for dinner. Sis & I are going to a charity ball/dinner for one of the non-profit groups I belong to.

But I want to see you in person again so we will try our best to make it (I wanna see Dawny too!)

I will take any visit possible with the sisters Li!!! Hey Dawny are you coming into the park when we are there?

Aw, no Ducks home games during your stay. Can't wait to say hi to you and your family again though!

Hi Danny :wavey: you will just have to come and hang out instead of just showing up to be kind and give us tickets!!!

So I have only heard from one member telling me they want a button when we come down. All they cost in person is a hug. I have not heard from any of the people that I made buttons for the last trip that didn't get their buttons. Let's hear from you people.

If you don't live in the Disneyland area and still want a button, pm me.

Less then 2 months before the big trip!!!

Hi sexy I will be there I will be making a magical gift for your family. I miss you you truly define beauty and kindness. I still need your autograph in my book. I'm going to scream when I see you. Loves it.

We will be driving in just to meet David at long last. We are due in on the third and will stay past his departure. Looking forward to meeting.

So I just made some buttons that I think are some of the best yet.
DSC02047_zps8f0ddd96.jpg

The picture doesn't do them justice. Charlie, I love the 2 I did for you. I am so happy you like both versions of the Cheshire. Mahrii, you are so lucky I like you so much. When I found that picture for yours I almost kept it for myself. Hector, I hope you like the ones I did for your family. Corvyn, I did not forget you!!! I am still working on yours.

Oh btw 6 weeks from tomorrow we will be down there. So if there is anybody else who either wants a new button made or has never had a button made for them and will be there Dec.3 - 7 and are willing to pay the price of a hug, pm me.

UGH, we are doing a character breakfast for Frozen at DSF on 12/7 and then watching the movie. We are going with friends, not sure if they want to stop off at DLR on the way back since all of us are going to the charity dinner.

I am going to see if we can make it on one of the weeknights, after work...hmm, let me see what I can work out.

What time do you leave on the 8th?

UGH, we are doing a character breakfast for Frozen at DSF on 12/7 and then watching the movie. We are going with friends, not sure if they want to stop off at DLR on the way back since all of us are going to the charity dinner.

I am going to see if we can make it on one of the weeknights, after work...hmm, let me see what I can work out.

I think we leave for the airport around 9 am

I just realized, you need to make it over at least one of the days because I have that thing we talked about I made for you.

Here are the latest buttons:
DSC02053_zpsa8168830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back