• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Grail Slayer strikes again!

ZAPPED! The Grail Slayer strikes again!

Onlera

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So, last week, Zagales posted a thread about how David had zapped him with his first ever PoDM pin. i posted on the thread congratulating him on getting one and mentioned that I was still working on getting my first.

David, being David, saw this and decided to continue the PoDM zap madness. a trade package came today for my mom, from David, but it had my name on it too. when we opened it, we found this!

2ac5a093679c5ecef77ae723fdebb46f_zps36b95286.jpg

i still can't believe it ^^ here i was starting to fall in love with PoDMs from afar, and now i actually have one! could you possibly be any more generous, David? :)

thank you so much! You really are one of the nicest people i've ever had the pleasure to talk with ^^

Oh, and btw, the scene is just awesome. too cute!

Last edited:
Oh wow, congrats!! He's crazy... in a good way!! haha... Congrats!! Aren't they so nice?? I had not seen one in person until he zapped me with it! Now I browse the Bay every day looking for cool scenes for my main collections -- money can't come fast enough!! He started an addiction WITHIN an addiction for me!! LOL

Last edited:
Oh wow, congrats!! He's crazy... in a good way!! haha... Congrats!! Aren't they so nice?? I had not seen one in person until he zapped me with it! Now I browse the Bay every day looking for cool scenes for my main collections -- money can't come fast enough!! He started an addiction WITHIN an addiction for me!! LOL
i know what you mean! they are WAY cooler in person that i had ever imagined. i'm afraid he might have started me down a dark and expensive path :facepalm: i foresee portions of paychecks set aside for PoDMs, dark nights spent trolling the Bay, long and complex discussions about different scenes...
but hey, at least i know i can make some wicked cool display cases for em! my dad's awesome at rigging up stuff like that ^^

Wow! How absolutely fabulous. I wish they had Alice tea party ones like with the March Hare! ha! I would love one of those! Congrats on such a amazing zap! :)

Wow! How absolutely fabulous. I wish they had Alice tea party ones like with the March Hare! ha! I would love one of those! Congrats on such a amazing zap! :)
huh? they DO have those. that's the one scene that was used to make the PoDM pins. and there're several shots that feature the March Hare

huh? they DO have those. that's the one scene that was used to make the PoDM pins. and there're several shots that feature the March Hare

WHAT?!?! I had no idea! Really? I would LOVE a PODM with The March Hare! How fabulous! Thanks for telling me that and again super congratulations on your PODM!

WHAT?!?! I had no idea! Really? I would LOVE a PODM with The March Hare! How fabulous! Thanks for telling me that and again super congratulations on your PODM!
here's the scene library someone compiled. it gives a good idea what scenes there are. it's not complete (as far as i know), but it's sure helpful for people trying to get a handle on the whole PoDM thing ^^
http://www.pintalk.com/showthread.php?5236-The-PODM-Library

lol Of course David would see that and zap you :facepalm:

cm-39268-050cb463153f8a.jpeg

I feel like at this point, the most you can do is tell David how great he is and telling him to stop with all these amazing zaps, but you know he won't listen lol

oh-you.gif

He'll continue moving forward, like a tornado, leaving grail signature destruction is his wake:

tumblr_mk7m5w2Lfq1rxagu2o1_500.gif

here's the scene library someone compiled. it gives a good idea what scenes there are. it's not complete (as far as i know), but it's sure helpful for people trying to get a handle on the whole PoDM thing ^^
http://www.pintalk.com/showthread.php?5236-The-PODM-Library

I wish I would have never looked at this, now I want to collect all The Lion King scenes, I wish they had more scenes from I Just Can't Wait to be King and Be Prepared, but first I need to get my hands on at least one PODM.

It really was incredibly kind and you absolutely floored her! :) It takes a lot to render my daughter speechless...even for a moment! Thanks, David!

Back