• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ultimate grail zap le 50 wall-e!!!!!! I love you lenny!!!!

ZAPPED! Ultimate grail zap le 50 wall-e!!!!!! I love you lenny!!!!

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
so I am standing in line and introduce myself to Lenny
Aka pinpics Lenny. I had remembered looking through his book
and seeing an ULTIMATE grail
the LE 50 Wall-e. I told him if there was anything
I could trade him for it. He took it out of his book
handed it to me and said "here you can have it"
I tried not to cry, (I HATE crying in public!)
but they just came out!

I showed Sebe and he got sooooo excited!
one more wall-e pin to go! :D

thanks to Lenny is the least I could say
Many hugs were given and I am a happy gal :)
I am still shaking lol

01F4C094-9077-4435-A94F-C63AA961E7CA-1803-000001A6D449E880_zps4f4ce176.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MARISA! YAY!!!! oh my its beautiful! an incredible Zap for a truly incredible person! girly i'm hugging you through the internet and jumping up and down like a fan girl!!!!!!! you'll need a new signature soon girly! Sebe give her a huge hug from me ok? a pick-em-up twirly one! xxxx

Ahhh that's fantastic!! :bowdown::bowdown: What a wonderful moment and beautiful pin too!! Big congrats to you and an extra big hug to Lenny!! :hug: Wow!! Lovely story and truly wonderful people involved! Just love these types of things!! :hug::hug: Big hugs all around!! *bjr

Back