• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ultimate grail zap le 50 wall-e!!!!!! I love you lenny!!!!

ZAPPED! Ultimate grail zap le 50 wall-e!!!!!! I love you lenny!!!!
Isn't he an incredible person to just do that for you. The pin world needs more people like that and it would be a much happier place. It's an awesome pin and I hope you truly enjoy it.

And for those who missed it, an instant replay of Marissa's reaction, played by Michael Fassbender

tumblr_maf4k75ww71rvk6qfo1_500.gif

lol congrats Marissa! I remember a few months ago you told me you hadn't ever been zapped so WHAT NOW?!?!? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! haha xD

And for those who missed it, an instant replay of Marissa's reaction, played by Michael Fassbender

lol congrats Marissa! I remember a few months ago you told me you hadn't ever been zapped so WHAT NOW?!?!? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! haha xD

That's Tom Hiddleston. Congrats you TWO!!! LE 50 Wall-E and SB Gomes. We need to throw a party

Last edited:
Back