• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Weirdest pin collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fatal obsession with pins worn by Plaids... :naughty: As demonstrated here by a small portion of my collection... all the D pins worn at Disneyland, from the start of the program in 1958 to today.

dpinzz.jpg

Barbara-64.jpg

It may have been a joke, but I remember someone saying they collected/were going to collect PODM scenes that were "butt" scenes! :lol: I have remember that ever since because I thought is was so humorous!!! :D

Oh and my newest... weirdest collection is bowling.. if it has to do with bowling I want it... then again I grew up in a family of bowlers and have started bowling myself.

I was once asked if I had any "accordion pins." I laughed and said certainly not but feel free to look in my book. I HAD ONE!! I think it was Pin 80667: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Tin Toy (Flat) ONLY

My weirdest collection that everyone I know or who knows me always laughs at me for is my obsession with what I call the "hotties". I collect Vanessa (my absolute favorite, I own every pin of her), the bimbette triplets from beauty and the beast, babette ( the flirtatious feather duster) from beauty and the beast, and the 15 second clip when Madame mim turns to the pretty girl.

Risque looking Chip n' Dale pins? I've never seen any pins like that! Haha. I guess one of my weird pin collections is pins with the purple chair from the Aristocats. Also, I collect Ursula pins where she has a crystal ball with Ariel's silhouette in it.

Well, I've always been obsessed with Rajah so when I started collecting pins that was the first thing I gravitated to. Once in a while when I ask traders if they have any of him I'll get weird looks like "who's that?"
So not weird, just not as common I suppose!

And butt PODM's? Hilarious.

I collect Kronk pins. He's another one of those lesser known characters. I'm one pin away from completist status!

I am loving the obscure/weird collections.

One obscure thing I would love to collect but I don't think there are any pins of is characters knitting. It seems that Disney thinks this is an old fuddy duddy hobby since the only one I was able to find on PinPics was Donald's grandma or something. Surprising since Rapunzel knits and she is completely adorable and young.

One obscure thing I would love to collect but I don't think there are any pins of is characters knitting. It seems that Disney thinks this is an old fuddy duddy hobby since the only one I was able to find on PinPics was Donald's grandma or something. Surprising since Rapunzel knits and she is completely adorable and young.

I've looked for knitting pins too! There just aren't any. Except that one grandma pin. :)

I would love to see a pin of Rapunzel knitting! :) I would get that in a heartbeat! I think they should do more crafty pins. I think most of their ideas nowadays have been used over and over..

My weirdest collection that everyone I know or who knows me always laughs at me for is my obsession with what I call the "hotties". I collect Vanessa (my absolute favorite, I own every pin of her), the bimbette triplets from beauty and the beast, babette ( the flirtatious feather duster) from beauty and the beast, and the 15 second clip when Madame mim turns to the pretty girl.

I love this collection!!! I think it is great. I'm looking to collect the bimbette triplets from BATB. I also want to obtain the mermaids from Peter Pan!!

I would love to see a pin of Rapunzel knitting! :) I would get that in a heartbeat! I think they should do more crafty pins. I think most of their ideas nowadays have been used over and over..

I would be right there with you on the Rapunzel knitting pin! Adorable!

I have a Stitch DSF pin where he's doing a cross stitch of his own name and it's really cute and clever but I think it was only made because of the pun of Stitch stitching rather than the crafty aspect of it. They definitely need to get with the times and embrace craftiness. It would open up a lot of creative new ideas for pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back