• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Instead of one pin, I got three of them:

Pin 39553: DLRP - Goofy Shrug
Pin 59902: AAA Vacations - Turtle Talk with Crush #2
Pin 74230: Jasmine and Jafar - Jasmine Only

Thank you Tabbikat!

I received this pin:
pin69062

Thanks, Laura (lwrn2)!!!

:)

David
(Steamboat Willie)

I wasnt expecting more than 1 pin but I got 3 -

80566: WDW - Happy Holidays 2010 - Disney's All-Star Resorts
80574: WDW - Happy Holidays 2010 - Disney's Pop Century Resort
81197: WDW - 2011 Cinderella Castle - Stitch

Thanks Epcotrob they are lovely :)

You are welcome! It was such fun! And on my end, I got this awesomeness from Pinkitten:

pin61044

And 3 kids fighting over who gets it...meanwhile it is already hidden away in my room! ;)

Last edited:
Ok, This looks soooo fun! How does it work. Sorry to ask, but I didn't see information, unless I did not go far enough back. :-(

Wow!!! Round 3 has been good to me! Look what BayouJazz21 sent me! :drool:

pin80334

I love it SO MUCH!! Thank you, Margaret!! :bowdown:

--Laura (lwrn2)

Ok, so I just wait for the next person who wants to play right after me, and then get their info and send them an awesome pin right? I am assuming it should be off their wants list or just a super cool pin?

Ok, it looks like your the next one on the list to get a pin. :)

I will try to find something I have on your wants and if not, I promise I will send you a cool pin. :)

Can you PM me your address and full name so I can Send it to you?

Thank you and this is fun!

Last edited:
I got this lot from Coblj003 thanks soo much!!

dlrpmad

dlrpmad

dlrpmad

dlrpmad

I really didn't expect 3 pins, a button (clever idea changing WDW to DPF, I did celebrate Pin it forward) and a very cool box with my screen name and a picture of my favourite nighttime show on it! Absolutley amazing James, thanks soooooooo much again!

And I appologise in advance to Judy ,as I forgot to send out her PIF, im such a bad trader... :(

Last edited:
Judy Judy Judy!!!!! You rock!!! Thank you for the awesome pin!!!! Oh and let's not forget about the cute stocking it was in!!!

You are awesome and I love it! I'll try to post a picture when I'm at a computer and not on my phone!

I was so excited that I just had to tell you right this minute!!!

Thank you again!

Back