• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

This is what i received from Judy(tiggermickey)....
pin60555
and I think it is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!! Thank you Thank you JUdy!:)

I got this juicy piece of fabulousness from Tammy (Tabbikat):

pin54422th72

It was such PERFECT timing too--my son turned 12 yesterday and this was from his wants list! Thanks SO much, you ROCK!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Thought I was too, but it kept disappearing on me. Hmm. Technically challenged today (what a surprise)

OK, clearly Darryl has some kind of pin ESP, because I didn't even know I wanted this one until he sent it to me!

pin68144

SO awesome. Just got it out of my frozen mailbox and it is warming up nicely! Thanks SO much!! :)

Laura

I received this one from John and Vicki:

pin74832

My Daughter and I both love it!!!

So glad you like it! It was hard trying to decide. I love giving the best pins in this Pin it Forward. It makes for such neat surprises!!!! :)

There is an actual Pin if Forward thread that you list your name under and then the person above you sends you a pin. The person who lists their name under you, you thensend them a pin.

Look under Pin Trading under Forums. It shoudl be at the top. :)

Welcome!

Back