• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Here's the pin I get from TiggerMickey (Judy) Thank you so much.

moz-screenshot-1.png
pin5490.jpg

Look what I got yesterday!!

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I cannot beleive that someone sent me this pin. It is way above and beyond and I thank Tabbikat2219
for such an awesome pin. I love this and I could not remember trading for it. Then I looked at the envelope again and noticed the Pin it Forward on there!!!

Oh my oh my!!!!

Thank you so very much!!!! You rock!!! You are the light in my Sun today :)

pin75365
I am soooooo not worthy!!!!!

Thank you again Ms. Tammy!!!!

Vicki

I received this awesome pin (also on my wants list) from Crystal (caligirlUCR). Thanks so much!

Pin 73768: Rex and Hamm - Rex Only

pin73768.jpg

I'm a little behind in posting, but not because I don't love it, but this is what lwrn2 zapped me with:

pin72910.jpg

It was from my wants list, but certainly above and beyond what I expected.

Thanks so much!

And I just got this hilarious girl from Judy:

pin11462

Thanks, Judy! Now I have to go find out who Pepper Ann is! ;)

Laura (off to research Disney characters...)

My pin arrived this morning and this is what I got:):):)

pin9605
Pin 9605: DLR - Hollywood Premier Formal Wear (Goofy) Its such a great pin. Thank you so much Carol (miladymajor)

Donna, love it. It looks like that is one of those pins where it looks much better in person. Any way you could post an actual picture? I'll have to add that one to my wants list.

Thanks Judy (Tiggermickey) for
Pin 46846: Pirates of the Caribbean - Disney Characters - Minnie Mouse with Peglegged Pete off of my wants list. That was an awesome pin it forward! Thank you!!!
And I know now why you are "The queen of wrap"!

So I finally was able to pick up my mail and I received 2 beautiful pins from Vicki! THANK YOU! They are so pretty! I was in shock! LOL, Thanks!!!pin75746.jpegpin63502.jpeg

Back