• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"When you wish upon a star..." ... what PIN do you dream of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When you wish upon a star..." ... what PIN do you dream of?
Russell hugging Stitch as Dug, based off one of my favorite pins, DSF Russell hugging Dug pin.

Wall-E and Stitch as Eve wrapped in Christmas lights, based off of the DSF Wall-E/Eve Christmas lights jumbo.

Merida with her 3 cub brothers but Stitch as one of the cubs, based off awkward get your own movie Stitch pins.

Any will do!

Fox and the hound ones I want!

The whole cast of fox and the hound as a jumbo, including the forest critters and chief and Amos slade.
Amos slade with copper and chief.
widdow tweed hugging tod.
tod and vixey together looking over the valley.
adult tod and copper together.
cheif on his own.

Oliver related

The whole cast as a Jumbo including Sykes and the dobermans.
the dobermans roscoe and desoto on their own.
sykes at his desk with the dobermans.
penny and Oliver with the ice cream, playing with the sticks, at the piano, with his bowl and sleeping together. That whole you and I together montage as a pin set basically.
the gang as a jumbo.
more Indevidual pins of the gang. I would love another pin of Rita on her own, there's only one!
georgette and tito in a 'funny romantic' setting.
Georgette dressing Tito in the sailor suit.
georgette sorting her makeup out in the mirror from the perfect isn't easy song.
Rita and dodger together in a romantic setting.
oliver and dodger curled up together sleeping.

I wish they would do all of these, sure Disney would bankrupt me but I would be a happy camper hehe!

Tried to reply to your message earlier but my internet died -.-

Yes I am a Stitch fan :p

And while lying in bed unable to fall asleep, I thought of another pin
Stitch and Jumba playing hot potato with the blaster that is about to blow up (from the movie)
The blaster would be able to slide between the 2

A Framed set with ALL of the Disney Villains (animated and Pixar CGI), with a full color print/cell similar to the pin designs to go along with the pins set!

Mike S.

An Aladdin PTD pin would be AWESOME
If we want to get really obscure, I'd love one of Cassim *u* But that's just extra obscure, haha

I'd actually really like a pin of Aladdin from the scene in my Avatar. Seriously, the best one minute of the whole movie is right there <3

And for fun... I JUST WANT MORE KINGDOM HEARTS PINS T___T;; Please to give us more Organization XIII pins, Disney! I'd DIE for a Roxas Pin!

Or you know...

the Dive To the Heart Princess Stained Glass would make amazing pins (Cindy isn't on there, whoops). Heck, they could go with this theme and do TONS of characters/movies and people would LOVE them!

An Aladdin PTD pin would be AWESOME
If we want to get really obscure, I'd love one of Cassim *u* But that's just extra obscure, haha

I'd actually really like a pin of Aladdin from the scene in my Avatar. Seriously, the best one minute of the whole movie is right there <3

And for fun... I JUST WANT MORE KINGDOM HEARTS PINS T___T;; Please to give us more Organization XIII pins, Disney! I'd DIE for a Roxas Pin!

Or you know...

the Dive To the Heart Princess Stained Glass would make amazing pins (Cindy isn't on there, whoops). Heck, they could go with this theme and do TONS of characters/movies and people would LOVE them!

Maybe a pin entitled "all good teenagers... "- making fun of the urban legend! HA!

I would love it if they did what I call a "Hakuna Matata" pin set, with 4 or five pins, with Timon, Pumbaa and Simba all chilling or eating bugs or stuff like that. Also, a pin of my profile pic would be amazing
lksleeping.png

Movie scenes from Princess movies.
(with characters)

Like this:
pin31982

Or more artwork like the Gomes pins
pin39958
pin42382

Movie scenes from Princess movies.
(with characters)

Like this:
pin31982

Or more artwork like the Gomes pins
pin39958
pin42382

Gillian- classy, very classy pins. I think you're right. Simple composition with fine detail- I think pins like this would be very popular.

Tried to reply to your message earlier but my internet died -.-

Yes I am a Stitch fan :p

And while lying in bed unable to fall asleep, I thought of another pin
Stitch and Jumba playing hot potato with the blaster that is about to blow up (from the movie)
The blaster would be able to slide between the 2

I love that you were actually lying in bed, trying to go to sleep, with visions of PIN DESIGNs dancing in your head- "dreaming" indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back