• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED for BRAVE Merida & Elinor Bear Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED for BRAVE Merida & Elinor Bear Pin

jlp7ns

Collector of all things DUMBO
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yes, you did read that correctly. I actually got my hands on this Pixar Studio Store exclusive pin. I saw the Brave movie and loved it but I don't really collect Brave pins. So I figured I would put it up for auction so that someone else who really wants it can truly enjoy it and I can get some pins that I would truly enjoy as well. So here we go...

IMG_8870.jpg

The picture above is the actual picture of the pin. It is still on the backer card and in the plastic. It will be traded to the best offer posted on this thread. Do NOT PM me any offers.

Deadline for posting offers is Monday July 2, 2012 @ 11:59pm EST.

Hint about what I collect: DUMBO
Anything and Everything Dumbo (Mrs. Jumbo, Timothy Mouse, Casey Jr., etc.)
Take a look at my wants list. There is A LOT of Dumbo pins on there that I do not have. There are also a few other random pins that are on my wants list as well but I mainly collect Dumbo.

If you offer a PODM pin you must include a picture of your actual scene.

I will try to post an update at least twice a day (once in the afternoon and once at night) of who is the current high bidder.
The winning bidder will be posted within 24 hours of the auction's closing.
I will pay to ship my pin within the United States and the winning bidder will do the same with their pin(s).
*International Bidders must pay for shipping costs*
(Updated 6/30/12 to include all bidders per DPF Rules. Sorry for any confusion)

If you want to change your bid you have to make a new post with your updated bid meaning your previous bid will be cancelled.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask or check out the Trade Auction General Rules Post.

:dumbo:GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING :dumbo:

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to offer the following:
Pin 89882: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Winnie the Pooh
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 90902: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Dumbo
Pin 90506: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Annual Passholder - Lanyard Medal and Pin
Pin 90522: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Program Acts - Dumbo the Flying Elephant

I am going to be arriving really early at the PTN to be able to pick up this pin.
Would it be ok if I bid a pin from the Mickey circus event? I am registered and paid for.
thanks
mahrii

Last edited:
Mahrii, I will allow you and anyone else to bid a pin that is not yet released. If that person can't get the pin that was being offered they will have to instead pay the original price for the pin that was offered but not obtained. Fair enough?

I will start out with an offer of Dumbo pins.... 48605 and 71042

pin48605
pin71042

From your wants, and then I will add (all 3 characters from the UP Pre-Release Disney Store Pin Set) 73660-73662

pin73660
pin73661
pin73662

and (81002-81004)

pin81002
pin81003
pin81004

And now I'll cross my fingers. :D :D :D

*** Let me add that all NYC pins are on their original cards with wrappers! :) And also the UP set with original wrapping and card as well! :)

Last edited:
I haven't been able to get the other Brave pins but I want to get this one! You PM'd me about getting pins for you from the Mickey's Circus Event so instead of you paying for them I will get them for you for this pin. The pins are -

pin90506th72
Pin 90506: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Annual Passholder - Lanyard Medal and Pin *Possibly, not sure if I'll be an Annual Pass Holder by that time yet*

pin90522th72
Pin 90522: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Program Acts - Dumbo the Flying Elephant

pin90531th72
Pin 90531: WDW - Mickey's Circus - The Tigger Tamer

pin90614th72
Pin 90614: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Opening Acts Breakfast Gift

Last edited:
We offer:
2 pins on your wants list:
pin75387th72
pin78803th72
plus 3 Pooh's Head trading stamp pins:
pin82757th72
pin82754th72
pin82768th72
plus WDI LE 200 Matterhorn Bobsled pin set:
pin91195th72
pin91199th72
pin91200th72
plus 3 LE 300 DSF Chip & Dale pins:
pin83374th72
pin84946th72
pin88496th72
WDI & DSF pins are new on their cards and stamp pins are still in their plastic pouches.

It's almost Midnight here so here are the current top 2 bidders.
1.MASTER
2.RacheldtheRabidRabbit

Adding this
Pin 84175: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - Indonesian Elephant Only

Pin 69720: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - Dumbo - Timothy

Pin 77575: WDI - Happy Mother's Day - Dumbo

Last edited:
Wow, some really great bids so far. Just a reminder though, if you change your bid by adding pins please post a new message so I can keep up with it easier. I'm sure you don't want me to accidentally miss not seeing that you added a really cool pin that might win you the auction. Also, if you remove a pin from your original bid post you MUST post a new message saying what your new bid is since you are taking away pins and changing your bid.

**EDIT to bid:)

Pin 35969: WDW – Featured Artist Collection 2005 (Mickey,
Minnie & Friends Spinner) Mark Seppala
. Its a "JUMBO"...get it?? ha!!
Pin 72657: WDI - C Ticket series: Pinocchio's Daring
Journey

And
Subbing in a pin from your grails
Pin 2520-disneyana 2000 small world collection-#2 a world of tears

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.