• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow Darris and Angie don't mess around

ZAPPED! Wow Darris and Angie don't mess around

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So this week was already one of the bestest weeks I have ever had because of all of the amazing zaps I have received, then comes today. I received a priority mail box from D. Wax. Now as many of you know, when that happens you can expect something pretty amazing and they sure did not miss much in what they sent me. It looks like they went down my wants list and just started throwing stuff in.

pin96423th72
Pin 96423: DSF - Happy Mother's Day 2013 - Brave (Surprise Pin)

I am not sure why I deserve all of these wonderful pins, but I am very thankful for them. Did you guys go to the "how to zap school" taught by TheOtherSteve?

You two do so much for this community and I can never thank you enough!!! It is always a joy to open a package from the two of you because you just never know what amazing goodies will be inside!!!

:eek2: WOW!!! Congrats David!! You sure are sweet enough to have such a wonderful Zap WEEK!

Way to go Darris and Angie!

--Melanie

Congrats...I though I was taking the zap correspondence course from you and Darris ;)

Maybe you are taking it from Darris, but as I have told you in the past, I want to be you when I grow up!!! I have never seen anybody but you and Darris/Angie that zaps that many wonderful pins at one time.

Congrats David!! And again, amazing to see the things that Rasputin and Motherknowsbest are doing for some members here! Congrats to them on their amazingness!

HUMINAHUMINAHUMINA!!! Darris and Angie need to be applauded again for the 120398402938th time and counting, right? :lol: But seriously, you two are amazing and out of every member on this site, David is one of the best recipients of an amazing zaps since he is fond of great zaps as well. Congrats, really, this was an outstanding zap and clearly a great week for David ;)

EDIT: I just noticed the LM theme they had going on haha great zaps, especially that Ariel PTD and Ariel Glitter Dress pin since those 2 almost look like they should be a set haha

Last edited:
BOOM, you been Rasputined LOL. Yet another victim of the never-ending kindness this family shows to so many members. Could not happen to a kewler dude, congrats! BTW's I am also a member of Steve's fan club, it is almost unbelievable how kind, generous and funny this guy is. Maybe Disney brings out the best in dudes? So many of you guys in one place is really amazing.

Last edited:
On the note of "Rasputined," I was thinking we should make a word that means "being zapped by the Waxs" lol since it seems to happen enough. Possibilities were:

- Waxed
- Rasputined (for Darris)
- Angified (for Angie)
- Zapsputin
- Zaputin
- Zasputin

Any other ideas? Just a random thought :rofl:

ZAPSPUTIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. OMG David what a fabulous zap day, hope you busted out some fab zap moves. Angie and Darris always do a splendid job <3 ( as do you!) <3

EPIC Zap... and to the perfect slayer! Congrats David. WAY TO GO Darius and Angie! You guys are AMAZING! Thank you for what you do!

Back