• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Doodlebug86

ZAPPED! Zapped by Doodlebug86

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I met Vikki (Doodlebug86) the other weekend when I was a CJDPT. I guess she picked up on how excited I was to have collected 4 out 7 of the Days of the Week Little Green Men pins. In today's mail I received this guy from her with a sweet note saying that I was one more pin closer to completing the set.

photo-5.JPG

Thank you SO much Vikki! You can not imagine how great I feel to get this. I've really had a crummy week and this just brightened it up!

Thank you again! :)

Last edited:
Awww :lgm: you're so lucky! I have this set & they're soooo cute. Congrats on the zap & on having just 2 more to go; which ones are you missing?

So sweet! Great job Vicki! and LOVE the LGM pin! I have gone back and forth on collecting those.. lol I would love to see a pic of all of them together... just to make sure I made the right decision.. ;)

Awww :lgm: you're so lucky! I have this set & they're soooo cute. Congrats on the zap & on having just 2 more to go; which ones are you missing?

I still need Wednesday and Sunday.

When I was at DLR last month I saw someone with a custom fat lanyard who had all of these pins and some other LGM pins. I just fell in love with it so I'm gonna make up a lanyard with the same.

Back