• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jacko!! Ugh... Team Docfish

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jacko!! Ugh... Team Docfish

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So among the many packages I received today was a package from another address I didn't recognize. I know for sure I wasn't missing any trades aside from the other packages I received, so this must be another potential Team Docfish zap... at this point, I almost open packages scared that David keeps gathering points... and the zap was in fact another Team Docfish zap!

I must say... as much as I despise Team Docfish, they zap with taste, as Kara zapped me with a wonderful Monsters Inc WDI pin that I absolutely love!! Thank you so much Kara!! I love the pin and it will make a wonderful part of my Monsters collection!!

PS -- You should have joined my team, for now, you will pay!!

(The hat slide sup and reveals Rocky's face!! It's awesome!!)

efed3d95-de3a-4e2f-86c9-aa5cbac69c88_zpsb6fc36ba.jpg

Ah Alex … congrats on all the lovely pins!! And oh boy have you been ZAPPED!! This is sooooo cool to see the outpouring of Disney Magic from so many different places!! Love it, love it, love it!!

Congratulations to all the zappers! What a terrific way to spread Disney happiness and joy! (And GO team docfish!! Lol!)

Whew~ glad you got it! I was beginning to wonder if it maybe got loss in the postal abyss! So glad you like the pin and happy I could be a part of this amusing zap war ;)

Back