• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ohhh ... wait ... you were looking for Piece of Disney History pins??? No ... sorry, I said "P O D H"!!! :dunno:

[video=youtube;G2y8Sx4B2Sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk[/video]

Clearly ... these are "Piece of DAWNY History" Zaps!!! :confused:

Inspiration for the little game can be found here .... Dawny sure knows how to warm the heart!! :love: Once I came down off of Cloud 9, it occurred to me ... an epipheny if you will ...

... a love like this MUST be shared with the masses!!!

I now have a new mission in life, and for that, Dawny, I thank you! :hug: I absolutely have to get this message of inspiration out to as many people possible!! :crazy:

--------------------

Participation is simple, those who get blessed with this package, will receive two things ... one will be a zap, but most importantly you will also get the card with Dawny's words of inspiration written by her own HAND! :eek2:

Your role is this ...

1. Post of pic of what you got in this thread
  2. Sign the card (feel free to include your own personal message as well ... Jersey-speak is preferred)
  3. Pick another DPF member that has posted in this thread and send them a random zap with the card.

My goal (outside of affecting lives, obviously) is to fill the card up with as many words of inspiration as possible. Once the card is full, then I can send it back to the woman who started it all ... all the way back to Exit 80!

This first PODH Zap is hitting the streets today! :hsd::hsd::hsd:

All you need to do to be eligible to receive a zap is post a reply in this thread, and then you're fair game.

(OH ... if you haven't figured it out yet, the zaps aren't going to be a PODH pin ... any random zap will do. The "PODH" part was one of those "I said 'queen' to make it funny" type deals. :suspect:)

Still confused ... Think of it as the "Pin-It-Forward" thread hooks up with the "Gnoming around the World" game ... in Jersey.

Here's a running list of who all wants a piece of Dawny :crazy:

Green names mean that I have your address ... Blue names are the ones that still need to be confirmed.

GoofyinMadison
AmySchweppe
Maleficent913ZAPPED!!
tiggermickeyZAPPED!!
Lumiere
Dalamara
BabyDawnZAPPED!!
lwrn2
PinBeuty11ZAPPED!!
monsterz
ksnuggles
docfish2uZAPPED!!
bcol
reeneibakiniZAPPED!!
charlottetowell
huertajvZAPPED!!
AverysFairyTaleZAPPED!!
MMiano
ALittleBitOfMagic
johnnypins88
Rocke01
always_enchanted

Last edited:
Jason, my words of wisdom to you....back away from the caffeine today..lol! This sounds like fun & is a bit different, which I like, so I'd love to participate. Besides, I'm curious about the 'cloud 9' thing??

Debbie

Jason, my words of wisdom to you....back away from the caffeine today..lol! This sounds like fun & is a bit different, which I like, so I'd love to participate. Besides, I'm curious about the 'cloud 9' thing??

Debbie
Sounds like you need a card from Jersey! :coffee:
Interested and puzzled
Objectives met! You're in!!! :bigthumb:

Any post that starts with a Princess Bride clip, I want to be a part of :)
Anybody want a peanut?

Woohoo!! Keeper of the addresses is here! :p Judy, do you mind if people come to you for addresses as needed? Chances are you got most already! LOL

Why certainly~~Oh wait that Curly from the 3 Stooges..LOL!!!
Awesome! If everyone that hasn't already sent their contact to Judy can do so, that would help tremendously! I would say you can send it to me, but ... well ... I'm kinda :crazy:! :naughty:

Wow this is neat. I am in. Looking forward to see what the card will look like. :)
Me either!! As long as somebody doesn't go true Jersey on it and break out the spray paint, we should be good! :poke:

Bump the thread up :D
Thanks! I imagine this will pick up once the first PODH (cue Inigo Montoya) arrives safely. It had to go a looong ways out west, so it'll take another day or so. Just in case anyone is curious, our first recipient was picked from the original "warm the heart" thread, which started it all. So, if you posted in that one (and you're west of FL), it may be you! :anxious:

Last edited:
:coffee: ... MMMM... mmmm ... this coffee sure is good on this cold and rainy day!

Now where did I send that pin again?? :dunno:

How sweet. And what a great way to honor a crazy ...and very happy lady! Oh...Kim...aka Catz said she is a hoot! Lol. This sounds fun.

Oh Jason, if only it was any random zap you sent me to start it off with. Here is what he sent us:
pin21403

Only a grail zap for Amy. Thank you my friend. I sure the heck don't know how you found this one. I have been trying for years!!!

So what you probably don't know is I received this pin on Friday Nov. 1 and guess who is in Seattle and having dinner with us tonight. Yes I have a special zap for the person you started this thread about, the one and only Dawny. So I will present her with the zap and the card, have her add another nugget of wisdom on it and then I will send it on to the next person after I get a picture with her zap and the card of course. What a wonderful world we live in and it amazes me at how things work out.
:lol:

Thank you!!!

I sure the heck don't know how you found this one. I have been trying for years!!!
What ... you didn't know Pensacola, Florida was the hockey capital of da world? LOL

Oh, I know she is with you!!! Who else do you think I asked to get your address??? I actually thought about delaying the mail until she got out of dodge. I figure her for the type that would try and abrogate my plans! :nono:

Hey ... I just figured it wasn't right for you to have more lightning bolts on the sig than your wife! And you have to admit ... It may be a grail, but it is a pretty random one at that!! Not as random as Dawny's little alien men, but still!

Last edited:
Oh Jason, if only it was any random zap you sent me to start it off with. Here is what he sent us:
pin21403

Only a grail zap for Amy. Thank you my friend. I sure the heck don't know how you found this one. I have been trying for years!!!

Thank you!!!

That is awesome! Mighty Ducks.... Say what??? lol. Congrats on the awesome pin.

Back