• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!
OH MY GOD--ok i just found this dumb thread. First David and Jason or F*** face and Dbag as i like to call you---insert, rotate and cough.
ok i feel better. David said he's gonna sit on me?!?! is he hitting on me? Amy comes on here twirp for brains--geesh

Jason i dont care that your a scrawny 6'3 or something---you are week and puney and Although i am delicious and inspiring i will have to bring harm to your family now that you've dragged my holy name into your sorted game.

I swear you boys need a good kick in the pants, and not from behind:shock:

I would post my ZAP but dummy up there already showed my 3 crows from Dumbo and you can all see my pure appreciation. Thanks for the flattering photo--pay backs a you know what. I signed the heartfelt card and trust me when i say Jason i meant EVERY WORD! Have a crappy night!

LMAO!!! Dawny, you know I love you ... but you're scaring the children!

Clearly ... this is a tribute! Think of all the zapping that you're inspiring!!!

[video=youtube;fMknMZP_zX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMknMZP_zX4[/video]

Last edited:
its easy...my name is daWny....as in cowffee, dawg and fawl. thank you--please pronounce my name correctly it isnt Dan or Don---diablo can tell you stories. I wont answer to that and i will make you say it correctly, but i'll try really hard not to curse, which is very difficult (my infractions can attest to that)

Yes it is, I just mucked up the process a little. I will get it on it's way again by monday before we leave. Sorry everybody.

I am so sorry to hold this up. But the package is now sealed up with postage and will be mailed tomorrow to one of you lucky people. Been a weird couple of weeks.

It will never end til i say so
Easy there, little lady ... You're just holding the tail on this thing. :nono:

Yes it is, I just mucked up the process a little. I will get it on it's way again by monday before we leave. Sorry everybody.
Whew ... I thought the card may have gotten in the USPS Black Hole, and you know there's zero chance in recreating that literary masterpiece.

I almost blew the cover on who it was going to by checking on it, but my faith in the docfish prevailed :bigthumb:

Id like to join in! I think I have some pretty pearls of wisdom ;)
come in on ... The water's fine! Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll add it to the list. Adding you to the table on the first page as well.

Oh man! I was the next lucky recipient of the PODH Zap-it-Forward! I received this beauty from The Grail Slayer himself!

Thank you so much! I will be going through the participants to see where it will be going next and try to find a suitable zap :) Gotta think of some words of wisdom to add to the card too, must brush up on the Joisy speak :) Will update when I get it shipped to its next victim :)

If Dawny's involved, then I gotta get involved! Who can I zap, who can I zap?????

Vicki

If Dawny's involved, then I gotta get involved! Who can I zap, who can I zap?????

Vicki

Vicki, you have to be patient until you receive the DaWny card with a zap before you can send on a zap. You have to add some words of wisdom to the card and then send it and a zap along to another member listed.

Yay ... for Vicki!! Now it's a party :hsd: David laid it out pretty well. The card is making its rounds and it will hit you soon enough. I'm sure I can find your address somewhere, but it has been awhile. PM it to me and I'll update the address list. (I've already added you to the table on the 1st page :bigthumb:)

If I had to bet, our next recipient should be getting blessed with Dawny's words of wisdom any day now. :anxious:

Last edited:
Sorry this took soo long to post but i've been so sick this week. Anyhow I received my zap and got this great pin, thanks so very much I love it:

pin28760th200

The next person has been picked and the package will be sent out on monday.

I'm so glad you liked the pin! I didn't have much in the way of zaps, so I scoured your wants list to find something that I thought you'd really love :) I hope you feel better soon!

Back