• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!
What ... you didn't know Pensacola, Florida was the hockey capital of da world? LOL

Oh, I know she is with you!!! Who else do you think I asked to get your address??? I actually thought about delaying the mail until she got out of dodge. I figure her for the type that would try and abrogate my plans! :nono:

Hey ... I just figured it wasn't right for you to have more lightning bolts on the sig than your wife! And you have to admit ... It may be a grail, but it is a pretty random one at that!! Not as random as Dawny's little alien men, but still!

I know you are aware of what Dawny looks like, but you do not know how big and scary I am. :lol: She is going to sign that card and be happy about it even if I have to sit on her to make her do it!!!

As for the randomness of the pin, Amy is a huge hockey fan and the Ducks were the first pro team she saw while at Disneyland, plus she likes the Red Wings go figure being she is a Cali girl from birth and never been to Detroit.

Awesome!! I've always wanted to hear the back story to that grail since I've searched for that thing more than a few times. I think it's great!

As for Dawny, I'm sure you can take her. She's all bark, no bite. :poke:

So we just got back from our wonderful dinner with Dawny and Terry. We had a great time with really great company. Here is Dawny with "the" card and her zap that I had for her.

DSC02070_zpsd3d93d83.jpg

When I pulled out the card she said "how the heck did you get that"? I had to explain to her what Jason was partly up to (I didn't tell her that she would end up with the card when it was full) and had her put a new saying on the card. Since she isn't on the list here (which I just realized I wasn't on it either so I am not sure how I ended up with the first zap, but I am glad I did and the timing was perfect) I told her I would take the card and zap somebody else on the list with the card to keep this going. For those of us who have met Dawny in person this picture is so perfect. I have seen that expression many times!!!

Thank you for letting me part of this Jason!!!

Holy crap ... That is perfect!!! I already feel like my work here is done.

Technically, there was no list when I sent it off the first one ... So I went with someone who appreciates Dawn as much as we do (pickins were slim :lol:). Now you have plenty to choose from!

Last edited:
Count me in.. but now I have to go learn some jersey speak... so should I go watch jersey shore or
Cake boss? Hmmm...

Jason,

Do you have the addresses for everybody here? If not please everybody who has posted here pm me your address so I can give them to anybody who needs them.

Thank you!!!

I don't but had asked Judy to start fielding the address since she probably has a good number to start with.

All: if you haven't already sent your mailing address to either Judy, David or myself, please do so if you want to get zapped. Between the three of us, we'll compile a complete list.

Maybe on the front of the page with the first post we can have a list of who wants to participate? then to cross them off as time goes by?

I knew I reserved post #2 for a reason. I just put a table up there showing everyone that has posted and who I personally have addresses for. I will update this as we go!

I believe the Dawny Intimidation Factor has officially taken hold! :anxious:

You don't know intimidation until you've arm wrestled her for a pork roll and cheese sandwich!
As the old saying goes - You can take the girl out of "Joisey" but you can't take her for long, I mean keep her for long! (did I say it right?):sad:

Also I was reading through the posts and David (docfish2u) said:
"As for the randomness of the pin, Amy is a huge hockey fan and the Ducks were the first pro team she saw while at Disneyland, plus she likes the Red Wings go figure being she is a Cali girl from birth and never been to Detroit."
I thought he said Call girl!:wat::facepalm: Sorry about that....

Also I was reading through the posts and David (docfish2u) said:
"As for the randomness of the pin, Amy is a huge hockey fan and the Ducks were the first pro team she saw while at Disneyland, plus she likes the Red Wings go figure being she is a Cali girl from birth and never been to Detroit."
I thought he said Call girl!:wat::facepalm: Sorry about that....
A Call girl from birth, eh??? Talk about taking this whole predestination thing to new levels!

Back