• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!
OH MY GOD--ok i just found this dumb thread. First David and Jason or F*** face and Dbag as i like to call you---insert, rotate and cough.
With this post at the top of page 3, I get to read it over and over and over again. So, I have to ask ... Is the cough REALLY necessary??? :dunno: I mean seriously!!!

:D

Sorry this took soo long to post but i've been so sick this week. Anyhow I received my zap and got this great pin, thanks so very much I love it:

pin28760th200

The next person has been picked and the package will be sent out on monday.
oh baby!! Thats a nice zap you got there! I hope that card is getting all the attention it deserves

okay so the baby and i have been sick all week. I've had the flu and she has been coughing and dealing with a runny nose. However tomorrow is the day to run errands sick or not and this zap will get moving once again. I am soooooooo sorry for taking so long.

okay so the baby and i have been sick all week. I've had the flu and she has been coughing and dealing with a runny nose. However tomorrow is the day to run errands sick or not and this zap will get moving once again. I am soooooooo sorry for taking so long.

At least you have a good excuse. It was with me a lot longer and I didn't have being sick as an excuse. Life gets in the way sometimes. Don't stress about it!!!

Okay I got it. I have been busy and don't have time to post a pic. I got it today.....I was zapped a cute brave paris pin. Thank you so much. I will sent it on after Christmas.

OK ... word on the street is that our card isn't looking very DaWny-like :rant:!! Almost looks more like it has been sprinkled with pixie dust and rainbows!! :nono:

Maybe a little more inspiration is needed :dunno:

[video=youtube;o21mTbkaTw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21mTbkaTw0[/video]

Hell, I bet DaWny has even rocked that outfit once or twice back in the day (probably still does :naughty:)

Last edited:
I got the card today along with this pin
evesame4.jpg
from babydawn! Thank you so much! I may have had a little accident with the card :/ but not to bad :p I will try and have this out by the end of the week! Just have to go choose my victim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true David :) Though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her (or anyone for that matter) I have seen many of her posts and love her attitude :) I should've just gone with my gut and lost my filter haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I got the card today along with this pin
evesame4.jpg
from babydawn! Thank you so much! I may have had a little accident with the card :/ but not to bad :p I will try and have this out by the end of the week! Just have to go choose my victim!

:hsd: A princess for a princess! :bigthumb:

No worries in the "little accident" ... Dawny is a little rough around the edges too, so you likely even made more fitting.

I've seen this thread floating around for the past couple months and never actually read it the whole way through...oops! Now that I have, I would love to be involved. Sounds like you all have had a lot of "fun" so far!

I sent it out the 9th, I have to find the tracking receipt...but I'm out of town right now, I hope they got it...

I've seen this thread floating around for the past couple months and never actually read it the whole way through...oops! Now that I have, I would love to be involved. Sounds like you all have had a lot of "fun" so far!
Absolutely ... just send pm me your mailing address and I'll add you to the list!

I sent it out the 9th, I have to find the tracking receipt...but I'm out of town right now, I hope they got it...
I found our PODH!!! AND we get out first look at the updated card! :hsd:

[url]http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?43519-Zapped-by-a-bunch-of-Awesome-people
!!![/URL]

I only just realised what this thread is all about LOL- too funny and how awesome of you guys to run this! :D

I'll enter my boyfriend for this (jonnyspins88 on DPF, PP and DPP)-he's new and he'd really appreciate something like this, I'm sure! :) (Hopefully he doesn't see this either hehe)
He doesn't have many traders to zap yet, but i'll give him something to zap to the next person ;)

Don't think his address is on file yet, so if someone wants to zap him, PM *me* for it and not him as hopefully this will be a nice little secret :lol:

<3 <3

And let this be a lesson ... I know somewhere in this thread I said all you have to do is post in this thread and you are fair game. Don't think leaving your name "blue" by not confirming an address will get you out of it! :D We will find you :suspect:

Now the only question is should I list BOTH PrincessxJasmine89 AND johnnypins88??? :dunno: I need a ruling!

This is the first I saw this thread! I am really sorry I missed this! It is fun watching the card go around though! Wish I would have seen this earlier so I could have played! Have fun with it you all!

This is the first I saw this thread! I am really sorry I missed this! It is fun watching the card go around though! Wish I would have seen this earlier so I could have played! Have fun with it you all!
It's never too late. Consider yourself on the list!!! Just shoot me your address, so I can have it ready when you're number is called.

Back