• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!

ZAPPED! A PODH Zap-it-Forward has BEGUN!!!
I have it! I am sorry but I my Grandfather who was basically my father passed on Wednesday and it slowed me down! I will pm for a address and get it back on its merry way by Tuesday!

I recieved a pin from Lisa today ,it's a pooh with tulips ,I cried as it was my late moms favorite flower I will treasure it
who do I send to next ??

PD11754-front.jpg

Last edited:
I recieved a pin from Lisa today ,it's a pooh with tulips ,I cried as it was my late moms favorite flower I will treasure it
who do I send to next ??

PD11754-front.jpg
oh wow!! That s awesome! Way to go, Lisa!

Judy, pick somebody on the list (preferably somebody who has not received it) and send them a zap. Lord knows you should have the most current addresses. :lol: If not pm HandA
Thanks, David! Sorry, I've been out of pocket for a bit (occupied on the Disney Dream for a Spring Break :hsd:).

Can someone still join? Seems like a list has already been made.
Ohhhh ... But ths list can always be added to. I'm putting you on right now. Just pm me your address, so I can make sure that blessed card of sweet nothings will find you. :D

Back