• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
In an effort to keep the Zaps & swaps page from complete overload and to make it a little easier for everyone to find what they are looking for……... Please post what you received from Team Rasputin Knows Best here!!!! Let's make this a "one stop shop" for all things RKB!

Thank you all!
-Angie

I received this lilttle lovely today. :

2j1rbiw.jpg

Thanks guys! I LOVE IT!

I was zapped!! And now my computer won't let me upload anything and I'm still trying to figure out this IPad! Argggh!!!

I got Pin 96519 DSF Stark Industries Surprise Release and Pin 95205 Gothic D Little Mermaid! Thank you!

Last edited:
Wow what a surprise!!! I saw a nice package and was like oh yay what is this. And BOOM!!! I was zapped by the great Mother Knows Best! Thank you so so much. I love the pin. This was so sweet of you and I know there will be a lot of happy people. I can not wait to see what everyone gets. You have spent so much time doing this. I can only imagine how long it look to go though wants lists and to match everything. You did an amazing job. Hugs to you!

pin95537

OK sooooo... Yesterday I got a LBE in the mail, and saw the name on the return address and said "wait, what?"... I was SO surprised to get a zap from the Wax family!!! Do you know what they sent me?? This little beauty:

5a961efd0a52106060a576a8cabbf8a5_zpsd72cd880.jpg

Seriously... How ridiculously cute is this pin!? I adore the the Stitch "guest star" pins, and this one is one of my very favorites!!! Thank you both SO MUCH!!! Not only for my thoughtful zap, but for all the generosity I have witnessed during my time as a forum member. :D

BIG smile on my face! I did not get to go to this release at the soda fountain and I love these soda bottles. Where do I begin, what can I say? Thank you so much for your kind and generous gift. I feel like thank you is not enough to express my heartfelt gratitude for including me in your zap war. Love my pin!!!!!

svopvr.jpg

Oh my goodness, I was so surprised when I checked my mail today! I had one of those, "oh no, did I forget about a trade?" moments. :lol: But I cannot say thank you enough. The pin is absolutely beautiful, and you guys have certainly made my week (along with many, many others I imagine)! I really, really appreciate it. You guys are absolutely amazing! :hug: I cannot wait to see what everyone else has to post!

IMG_3275.jpg~original
IMG_3278.jpg~original
IMG_3279.jpg~original

Great pins, everyone!

Not sure if we're supposed to repost on this thread if we already created our own threads?

I received this beauty yesterday:
e7e2uraj.jpg
nyjerame.jpg

Thank you again, Team RKB!

:hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was also a lucky victim! My niece kinda ruined the sticker cuz I let her open it, but this is my cool new pin!
ymatuzeg.jpg

One step closer to finishing the set!
Thank you guys very much! For zapping me and everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got zapped by Team RKB!!! I just love this pin. It is so cute. The Little Mermaid set of these pins is by far my favorite. I'm so, so excited. Thank you so much, Darris and Angie! Your kindness is amazing.

image_zpse59cf070.jpg

Help help! I've been hit!!!

nJRTMz8l.jpg

i am dying!! Limited 150!!! :D thank you Rasputin Knows Best!!!! You guys are...well...the best! :D

~Merlin

Back