• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

I'm dumbfounded! Today I open my mail box to find this beauty!

pin.php
I can't even begin to say thank you! My faith in pin trading has been restored. How amazing! I will definitely pay it forward in the near future. Thank you!!!!!!! OK. I can't figure out how to upload the picture but it's Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Characters) Jumbo/3D! I am one seriously lucky girl!

Last edited:
NO words Angie....just simply no words!!!! I love you guys sooo much! You brightened my day soooooo much with this little beauty (yep I'm posting this twice because I am just that thankful!!!)

CAM00121_zpsc7b4058a.jpg

Today I got home from spending the night in the hospital with my mom who just had a lumpectomy and a mass removed I open my mailbox and to my surprise I see a package I knew I was not waiting on anything seeing I have not been doing trades with all the things going on in our lives these days. This year has been a very hard and tough one my husband lost his mother from a sudden death on Jan. 22, then two weeks later I got the report my mom had breast cancer the weeks to come from there have been busy with all her appt. and now surgery. Ok back to my mailbox I open the package to find pin 98683 dsf Frozen movie ticket pin ( sorry can not post pin) just to say the least was shocked beyond words.... Thanks so much RKB

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

Thank you very much both of you. I have never said this before, you win!

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

Thank you very much both of you. I have never said this before, you win!

holy toledo!WOWOW :eek: :eek2: I'm so happy for you David!!! You deserve it and so much more! Great job RKB!

Omg best surprise ever!! I could not imagine what I could have gotten in the mail because I haven't purchased or traded in a month. Thank you so much!!!!

8ygybe9y.jpg

Wow! I just came home from a really *long* day - had to take son to the emergency room after a possible concussion during a basketball game. He is doing fine, but it made for a nerve-racking experience. What a special surprise when I opened the mailbox to find our *first ever* Disney Pin Forum Zap - thank you so much team Rasputin!! I was blown away - a Beloved Tales Mickey and the Beanstalk!! The timing of this pin could not have been better - it turns out maybe Rasputin does know best ; ). A picture is to follow - have to use my hubby's computer to do that - but I didn't want to let another minute go by without sending a huge 'THANK YOU' to team RKB for their amazing generosity! A million times thanks! I can't stop smiling : ).

Wow, awesome pins everyone, you deserve it David. Congratulations Wax Family, The pins are great and you're spreading so much happiness, I'm sure this will create a tidal wave of kindness. I love the stickers on all the pins too.

Back