• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!
This is the wonderful pin they sent to me!! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you :)

//

Browsing through this thread all I hear is helicopters, gunfire, explosions and screams of "I've been hit!"
.....oh wait, that's just my roommate watching a movie in the other room.

I received this yesterday! So beautiful <3 I cannot thank the Waxes enough for their generosity

tumblr_n1mnzs6fqp1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

Goooooo RBK!

<------ Cheerleading for the zappers!

In the word of a vey wise man......"Kill em all" by Ice Cube

I posted my own thread too, but I wanted to add it in here as well. Here is my lovely zap that I got from Angie and Darris! It is absolutely adorable. Thank you guys! :hug:

Last edited:
My husband called to tell me that I got a package from "Wax". I was stunned!!! The forum isnt letting me post pics for some reason, but I got the Paris Aurora locket. I feel honored to be included in the 101 Zaps. I am on cloud 9 right now. Thank you so much RKB!!! Zaps always touch your heart, but its really very special to be part of this Epic Zappness. :) Thank you for the kindness you showed me and everyone else.

To: The member/members that gave this thread a bad rating

Subject: You suck

Life must be pretty miserable for someone to hate on such a wonderful thread. Honestly, in what world is it a bad thing to be kind, generous and supportive to virtual strangers? I'm guessing that you were either not selected to be on the receiving end or are just one of Rasputin's haters and wanted to show it in a petty and cowardly way.

Once again the Wax family has reached out and brightened the lives of tons of people and even if you are not getting something out of it, you should be happy for other people.

As soon as I saw the announcement for this mass zapping, I was very excited to learn who the lucky 'victims' were and find out which amazing pins they would receive. I haven't been disappointed yet, the Wax family truly has outdone themselves this time (and probably bailed out the USPS in the process!)

Truly well done, Darris and Angie - and congratulations to all of the lucky recipients! Please continue posting your beautiful pins so we can share the excitement with you! :)

Dadgum ... And here I thought I was going escape the blade! I couldn't have been more wrong!!

This isn't just one of those "I've been hit" kind of zaps ... Nope, they sunk my freaking battleship! :shock:

IMG_20140228_060342_932_zps1af23b09.jpg

This is a pin that I've always thought we had a snowball's chance in hell of owning. I guess with the way this winter is going, anything is possible.

Thanks a ton, Darris and Angie! The Polar Vortex ain't got nothing on you two!

Last edited:
Zaps from Rasputin Knows Best

Sis & I each got zapped from Rasputin Knows Best!

I got the Belle locket pictured on the top. Sis got the Belle Disney Auctions (winter dress) pin pictured on the bottom.

Thanks Darris & Angie!!!

It warms the heart to see all the happiness that is flowing right now due to Darris and Angie's fabulous zap frenzy. Truly amazing people.

I was zapped too!

attachment.php

I could never have seen this coming. Not in a million years! Thank you, thank you, thank you RKB!!!

(I had to post it in its own thread too - I'm so overwhelmed by this.)

1979761_599299300164962_1176235850_n.jpg

Add me!!! THis is my first Zap that has come as a complete surprise.
Thank you for making me apart of this great adventure.
I think I'm coming down with the Zap bug even more now. It's contagious.

Isent the tape cute???

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Each zap keeps getting better! I can't wait to see more of them! :D I've never seen Rasputin or MotherKnowsBest, so now I'm just imagining Fett and Mother Gothel in Rapunzel's tower wrapping pins. It's kind of weird, but satisfying.

Dadgum ... And here I thought I was going escape the blade! I couldn't have been more wrong!!

This isn't just one of those "I've been hit" kind of zaps ... Nope, they sunk my freaking battleship! :shock:

IMG_20140228_060342_932_zps1af23b09.jpg

This is a pin that I've always thought we had a snowball's chance in hell of owning. I guess with the way this winter is going, anything is possible.

Thanks a ton, Darris and Angie! The Polar Vortex ain't got nothing on you two!

Holy amazing zap, Batman!! That's beyond awesome!!! Congrat!

Back