• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!
I wanted to post and say thankyouuuuuu!!!! I haven't been home lately and I finally got to see what my grandma was trying to explain to me!! xD

We recieved the Scar Broken Mirror pin!!

Thankyou guys sooooo muh ,_,

Oh my days - looks what turned up yesterday!!

I kinda knew I was getting something from someone as I'd been asked for my address - but never did I think id get this pin! I always thought that I'd never own a marquee pin so I guess this is or WAS one of my grails, especially as I love Finding Nemo!

Thank you guys so so much!!

I am much too new to be included in all of this, but like people have been saying, it's been so much fun watching this thread, the only thing better would have been to be there as each person opened their zap package. Team RTB, you have done a very kind thing and made a lot of people smile, perhaps on a day when they needed it the most.

Back