• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!
We have 3 more envelopes to send out on Monday. That will be the last of the 101. (There are 17 international that were already sent, one that will be sent tomorrow.)

Just had to wait for the last addresses to trickle in.

I was curious to know how many had posted that theirs had arrived. I want to know how many more need to post until we get to see all 101. I've been watching the thread faithfully. I think it's such a kind gesture and I'm excited to see what everyone got, these are some extraordinary pins, well beyond a normal zap, a lot of these are grail slayer pins and it's fun to watch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHWEGOTZAPPED!!!!

Awesome awesome awesome! It came on a day when we REALLY needed a pick me up. We are very blessed and thankful to be included in all of this. You guys are AMAZING and I hope that we all can get you back for this!

-Matt and Erika

37004000a25b11e3b23912d837577f24_8.jpg

This was so awesome of you!!! Thanks so much!!! This came in the mail last Friday but didn't have a chance to post it here until today. It was a much needed pick me up and pleasant surprise at the end of the week (pretty stressful with my internship and tests). Great to know there are amazing people out there and doing it for so many people.

-Anthony

I came home from work the other night to a very unexpected package from the Wax family contain this awesome "1 week 100 zaps" pin
DSC00317.jpg

I'm so close to completing the series....Thank you so much Darris and Angie!

Oh my goodness!!! :eek: I have been hit! Thank you so so much Darris & Angie!! This came at such a great time, I cannot even begin to explain how thankful I am for your extreme generosity! Thank you for brightening my week!!!:wiggle:
image_zpsd7014986.jpg

You guys made me cry!
I have had such a hard day at work and I come home to a yellow packet of happiness!
Darris and Angie only went and zapped me the DSF Avengers initiative logo (Thor release surprise pin!) it is the shiniest Avengers pin I ever did see. I absolutely love it and I love you guys! That sticker is going on my memory board! It is so cool!

]

The Avengers is my fav film ever and now I want all the Avenger pins so thank you for kick starting my new collection!

I can't thank you guys enough for including me in your 101 zaps. I can't believe how incredible this is of you two lovely, kind people.

Sarah xxxxx

You guys made me cry!
I have had such a hard day at work and I come home to a yellow packet of happiness!
Darris and Angie only went and zapped me the DSF Avengers initiative logo (Thor release surprise pin!) it is the shiniest Avengers pin I ever did see. I absolutely love it and I love you guys! That sticker is going on my memory board! It is so cool!

]

The Avengers is my fav film ever and now I want all the Avenger pins so thank you for kick starting my new collection!

I can't thank you guys enough for including me in your 101 zaps. I can't believe how incredible this is of you two lovely, kind people.

Sarah xxxxx

Congrats Sarah!!!! :)

Darris and Angie left no stone unturned - I didn't at all expect the envelope that arrived with my mail today. After bouncing around several addresses and POs ( I have had an address change and didn't think it would matter to tell anybody), I received

Pin 98390 DSF Pin Trader's Delight - Princess & the Frog

Will post a photo later today! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

You guys made me cry!

]

Sarah xxxxx
Awesome! Also I noticed you got the simba bag, is it big? I'm still waiting for my friend to ship mine! *impatient* haha!

:D This was such an amazing surprise! I had no idea what to think, looking at the envelope. Then when I opened it, I saw the awesome "You have been zapped! Team Rasputin Knows Best! 1 week 100 zaps!" sticker! It's so amazing and thoughtful that you guys (assuming from the team name that it's at least two people; Rasputin and MotherKnowsBest?) would choose to zap someone across the pond. ^^ These gorgeous pins were both off my Wants list too. Thank you so much!

So who exactly is in this team? :)

RBKZap.jpg

I started a new job and inbetween the traveling and working 12 hr shifts with training and getting up to speed, once I am home I eat a little spend a few minutes with family and crash. My wife got the mail a few days ago and didn't mention anything to me. I finally made it home a little earlier today and she told me I received a package a couple of days ago. I took one look at it and saw the return address. I felt like a kid at Christmas, I felt all excited and my heart filled with joy(much needed after working so much). I slowly opened the package and and felt the stress leave my body. When I opened it up and saw Iron Man I squealed like a little girl and did my happy dance. My wife and kids thought I was having a seizure. Lol. Thank you all so much!! This came at a perfect time. It has totally reenergized me.

null_zpsaf350f78.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you both for including me in your ZAP Group and for sending me this lovely pin...
PD78679-front.jpg
... and I want to apologize for not being able to upload a picture of the actual ZAP as so many others have done. My digital camera needs a new battery, and although I do know how to take pictures with the cameras in my various iDevices, I haven't yet figured out how to transfer them to anyplace.

I received this totally amazing zap today from team Rasputin knows best ! thank you ever so much for your kindness, this came at a time when I really needed some cheering up and this definately made my day, thank you so much for the wonderful Alice and mad hatter pin, I love it so much !! thanks from Sabrina .
pin88812

O M Golly Geee! I got home from work today and there was a packet for me....and I didn't recognise the writing. So, I opened it up - already having noted the return address as the Waxes :dunno: truly mystified. Then I saw the Team RKB, 100 zaps label! And I was like "What? Me? No, surely not..." But sure enough I had been zapped in this truly a-mazing act of kindness displayed here!
I'm so sorry I can't post a picture (for some reason Photobucket isn't playing ball) but I received Good Luck, Bad Luck Rapunzel and I love it!! It was on my Wants List; not because I'm getting the set or collect Rapunzel but just because I plain, straight like the pin and sort of cursed myself for liking such a popular pin. Then resigned myself to never having it...until now!
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around the Forum recently and that's because I was promoted at work and have been working 6 days a week and I'm missing the pin world :D This is such a nice gesture and I'll always attach special meaning to this pin for that reason. Thank you so much Darris & Angie for all that your zaps mean to people like me as I was feeling a bit like a "all work and no play" girl :(

Hooray for zaps and for this great community :salute:

Darris and Angie continue to amaze! Love the Ursula pin! You two are amazing! Congratulations to all the "victims" that were zapped!

Back