• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!

ZAPPED! Casualties Of War!!! Post your RKB pics here!!!
Congrats on the amazing Ariel David! Talk about your pin karma coming back to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I will be starting 2 new collections! ;) Thank you both so much! I love them!

petytyme.jpg
6yse4eja.jpg

This is so absolutely awesome seeing all these zaps!! A huge congrats to everyone and such a wonderful thing for you to do team RKB. This truly is epic!

Sooooo happy for everyone! Its like our second Christmas in February. This thread is beyond good news, it would grow even the Grinch's heart!

​LOVE THIS~

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

Thank you very much both of you. I have never said this before, you win!
Wow CONGRATS!!

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!

I've just started being more active on the forum again, and getting some serious pin trading done... Yesterday I checked the mail and was greeted by several LBE's, and since I was expecting at least 2 trades to be arriving, I tore into them. I was so surprised to see two carefully packaged pins, labeled as part of "100 zaps in 1 week"! Finding this thread and reading through it, it's been amazing seeing the pins that have been zapped and the zappee's reactions. I'm thoroughly flattered to have received a zap myself, and here's a picture of the 2 pins I absolutely love:

20140301_222234_zps7b26667e.jpg

Sorry if the image is too huge, photobucket is always a bit cranky with me!

We received a package today from the Wax family and when I opened the package I found a lovely little box that had a cute pink bow. I thought it must be something for Amy so I set it back in the package and waited for Amy to get home from work. She opened it and said "no it isn't for me". She handed it to me and wow, I now see that I must be the Wax's favorite knight or something.

DSC02209_zps7d4a85a7.jpg

In case you can't quite see what it is, it is a freakin designer Ariel pin. Wholly crap. I thought I had taken that off of my wants list because I never ever thought I would see one in person let alone hold my very own.

Thank you very much both of you. I have never said this before, you win!

I just saw this right after I saw Zagales zap and :lol: I'm not sure what else I could have expected @_@

tumblr_m5l86c9XYo1rn95k2o1_500.gif

IDK what is gonna happen to Team RKB...but they'll get their comeuppances (I had to say something let me say that word, "comeuppances," I like it :D)

tumblr_m2jizxU89R1qh4b99.gif

Holy poop, lots of you guys have been zapped real good! :lol: :D

David, you absolutely deserve that Designer Ariel, sooo happy for you!!!

And everyone else, amazing zaps- this thread makes me so happy! :) Haven't been around to follow the zap wars too much, but go RKB and go Zagfish! :hsd:

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!

I've just started being more active on the forum again, and getting some serious pin trading done... Yesterday I checked the mail and was greeted by several LBE's, and since I was expecting at least 2 trades to be arriving, I tore into them. I was so surprised to see two carefully packaged pins, labeled as part of "100 zaps in 1 week"! Finding this thread and reading through it, it's been amazing seeing the pins that have been zapped and the zappee's reactions. I'm thoroughly flattered to have received a zap myself, and here's a picture of the 2 pins I absolutely love:

20140301_222234_zps7b26667e.jpg

Sorry if the image is too huge, photobucket is always a bit cranky with me!

Love Star Wars! :) The twins really should have been on Gemini!

I just said I wanted one of the sweet stickers... :eek:

xBkEjTu.jpg

WE LOVE YOU GUYS to the moon and back!! Having been in on the plan from the get go and already totally, massively spoiled by your never-ending generosity, I definitely didn't expect to be one of the victims! Thank yooou! xo

I just said I wanted one of the sweet stickers... :eek:

xBkEjTu.jpg

WE LOVE YOU GUYS to the moon and back!! Having been in on the plan from the get go and already totally, massively spoiled by your never-ending generosity, I definitely didn't expect to be one of the victims! Thank yooou! xo
YAY YAY YAY!!!!! GOOOOOO TEAM RKB! and congrats j'aime!!!!!! you definitely deserve every pin given to you sweetie...you're one of the best people on this forum. :)

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! GOOOOOO TEAM RKB! and congrats j'aime!!!!!! you definitely deserve every pin given to you sweetie...you're one of the best people on this forum. :)

:hsugh: OMG stop, lol!! There are way more amazing people 'round these parts, but I appreciate it nonetheless!! You're on a pretty spectacular zapping spree yourself, miss... You've definitely helped make some grail dreams come true for DPFers, myself included!!

It's been so much fun seeing all the zaps come in - between Zagfish and RKB, this is definitely an unprecedented zapping spree!!

I can't post pictures unfortunately, however, I was surprised today when I went to the mail box and saw a envelope from The Waz family! I was confused and surprised. Upon opening the package it contained a zap from the 1 week - 100 zaps extravaganza! I got the Maleficent 13 event shattered mirror pin. Wickedly beautiful it is! Thank you from the bottom of my heart once again Wax Family for extending to me your kindness and generosity.

I haven't been very active on DPF lately but have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and seeing all the wonderful zaps. :)

Congrats to all that we're zapped and thank you Darris and Angie for your generosity and for spreading all the love and happiness! You guys are awesome!

Back