• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I make a suggestion, is there a way we can post so we can see the pics of the pins or click on the links in the post, im at work so it's hard for me to see what I can choose.

can I make a suggestion, is there a way we can post so we can see the pics of the pins or click on the links in the post, im at work so it's hard for me to see what I can choose.

I'm ony iPhone mostly so I'm doing what I can. Pin-a-colada has to chose/steal again.

Last edited:
pin92984

2. ?

pin94134

pin92887
5. ?
6. ?
pin74682
74682 (Stolen Once)
8. ?
pin28888
28888 (Stolen Once)
pin83822
pin91916
&
pin91918
91916 & 91918 (Stolen Once)
pin81553
pin93585
14. ?
pin86984
86984 (Set of three)

Hope this helps! ;)

Wow, my pins have been stolen twice...looks like my magic eight ball is doing its job. I now choose mystery pin #......

No!!! You took the one I've been hoping would be the last so i could get it. You do have the magic 8 ball, I see this one getting stolen.

Your pin - 80411 Disneystore.com Tinker Bell as a Mummy.

pin80411

Wahoo, Mark says it's my turn! Argh this is a tough decision!

I think I am going to steal #5 Tink away from Pin-a-Colada. (You just have such good taste in... uh... random numbers?)

Wahoo, Mark says it's my turn! Argh this is a tough decision!

I think I am going to steal #5 Tink away from Pin-a-Colada. (You just have such good taste in... uh... random numbers?)
I KNEW that pin was gonna get stolen a lot! Pin-a-colada is doing great! Pick the best ones and then they get stolen. I think the rules allow you to steal back any pin but Tink Mummy now right? I know you can't steal back right away, but can't you steal back after a few turns? Who else plays these games? Or just pick a new number. 2, 6, 8, 14 are available.

Last edited:
THIS IS GETTING SO GOOD!!! I'M SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!!! And it is about to me my turn once Pin-A-Colada gets a new pin xP

Pin-A-Colada, because I want to get to my turn and because this is getting oh so interesting and intense, here are your options:

1. You can pick any one of the great 3 secret pins left (and you seem to have great taste thus far if I can say so myself in terms of random pins)
2. You can steal any of the pins that haven't been stolen yet and hopefully keep them
3. If you steal any of the following pins, they will be yours permanently and nobody can steal from you again!!! (because so many people have so far):

- 74682 - WDI Figment with Castle (stolen once)
- 28888 Disney Auctions Ursula (Stolen once)
- a pair, WDI dragons and castles, Mim and Mushu!! 91916 & 91918 (Stolen Once)

*I don't think you can steal Tinkerbell back since she was just stolen on this turn. If you could steal her back, that would make the whole stealing thing pointless lol since you would just end up with her again xP

THE END IS GETTING HOT!!! WHO WILL STEAL!!! WHO WILL WIN!!! WHO WILL GET TO KEEP THEIR BELONGINGS!!!!!

I KNEW that pin was gonna get stolen a lot! Pin-a-colada is doing great! Pick the best ones and then they get stolen. I think the rules allow you to steal back any pin but Tink Mummy now right? I know you can't steal back right away, but can't you steal back after a few turns? Who else plays these games? Or just pick a new number. 2, 6, 14 are available.

No that's correct, Pin-A-Colada can't steal Tink directly back now and can only steal her back if someone else steals their pin later on and nobody else steals Tink from Vixy (if someone else stole Tink from Vixy first, they would be the 3rd owner, thus locking her down with them making her unavailable for the rest of the game).

Last edited:
I KNEW that pin was gonna get stolen a lot! Pin-a-colada is doing great! Pick the best ones and then they get stolen. I think the rules allow you to steal back any pin but Tink Mummy now right? I know you can't steal back right away, but can't you steal back after a few turns? Who else plays these games? Or just pick a new number. 2, 6, 14 are available.

Y'know, it's your game, you can pretty much set the rules. :) (I mean, don't CHANGE them once you've set them, but if you hadn't addressed that particular situation yet, you are the one who gets to decide what rule applies.)

No that's correct, Pin-A-Colada can't steal Tink directly back now and can only steal her back if someone else steals their pin later on and nobody else steals Tink from Vixy (if someone else stole Tink from Vixy first, they would be the 3rd owner, thus locking her down with them making her unavailable for the rest of the game).

Actually, now that I think about it, the already-stated rule of not being able to steal back immediately means effectively that nobody can steal back something that's been stolen from them, ever. Because the pin would HAVE to have been stolen twice, and you already said it's locked with the 3rd owner.

God this is awesome I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN! :cheshire:

Y'know, it's your game, you can pretty much set the rules. :) (I mean, don't CHANGE them once you've set them, but if you hadn't addressed that particular situation yet, you are the one who gets to decide what rule applies.)

lol This is true, however, I think we are sticking to the rules of white elephant exchange or something or other it is called, in that game, you can't directly steal back on your turn :) (anyone seen that new game show Take It All on NBC lately? This is very similar to that, except that the prize is locked down on the 3rd owner).

Actually, now that I think about it, the already-stated rule of not being able to steal back immediately means effectively that nobody can steal back something that's been stolen from them, ever. Because the pin would HAVE to have been stolen twice, and you already said it's locked with the 3rd owner.

Actually, I thought this originally, but that isn't the case. For example,

- Pin-A-Colada has Pin A.
- Vixy steals Pin A
- Pin-A-Colada gets new Pin B.
- kupo1121 steals Pin B
- Since Pin-A-Colada needs a new pin, he now can steal Pin A back since it wasn't directly stolen from him (Pin B was directly stolen from him) AND if he steals Pin A back, he is now the 3rd owner of it (1st Pin-A-Colada, 2nd Vixy, 3rd Pin-A-Colada) so he gets it permanently :)

This game really makes you plan ahead lol >:D INGENIOUS!

Last edited:
Actually, I thought this originally, but that isn't the case. For example,

- Pin-A-Colada has Pin A.
- Vixy steals Pin A
- Pin-A-Colada gets new Pin B.
- kupo1121 steals Pin B
- Since Pin-A-Colada needs a new pin, he now can steal Pin A back since it wasn't directly stolen from him (Pin B was directly stolen from him) AND if he steals Pin A back, he is now the 3rd owner of it (1st Pin-A-Colada, 2nd Vixy, 3rd Pin-A-Colada) so he gets it permanently :)

Oh! I thought the rule was, you couldn't steal back the pin from the person who stole from you. Period. If it's only that you can't steal back on the NEXT turn, that's different.

I mean, in your scenario there, Pin A *WAS* directly stolen from him. He's just not stealing it back right AWAY.

Last edited:
Oh! I thought the rule was, you couldn't steal back the pin from the person who stole from you. Period. If it's only that you can't steal back on the NEXT turn, that's different.

Well, I'm not sure, I've played about 6 Secret Santas in my life time and they've all run that way lol...you do get a chance at redemption, but it is situational redemption. :)

Hilariously, when I was checking this thread on my iPad yesterday, your #5 image didn't load. Just a big blank. So I saw "I pick #" and was like "um... when are you gonna post what number?" :D

Yeah, all your pictures are blocked at my work so I have to keep using my iphone to see what it is your choosing. Photobucket, imageshack, tinypic are NOT my friends. Flickr is about the only one they allow.

Wow Pin-A-Colada!!!! Another great pin that I'm tempted to steal just for the sake of it lol! However, I think I'm going to steal Vixy's Tinkerbell pin lol Doesn't that mean that she is permanently mine now since I am the 3rd owner (Pin-A-Colada --> Vixy --> me) xP If so, that's my turn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back