• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME!! Secret Santa pin exchange where you can STEAL! Muahaha
You are right, it was stolen lol! YAY! However, for the sake of those involved, let us make a point to not reveal who put which pins where because I don't want anyone to look down upon someone else because they didn't like a pin. I have enjoyed every pin that was revealed and am very happy with the outcome.

P.S. If Pin-A-Colada is going to do one next, I don't think anyone else should as having too many Secret Santas on the board I think will get really hectic (also having no more than 20 members because having too many is a problem with getting everyone on)

I LIKE THIS IDEA! I CALL AFTER PATRIN WHO IS AFTER BOMBARDON OR PIN-A-COLADA :)

OoOps!! Did I miss Pin-a-colada saying they were doing one? Well, I might be third in line then! I agree with not having more than one and definitely staying under 20 players. I might have to start going through my pins to look at future pins I could put on these things! :)

OoOps!! Did I miss Pin-a-colada saying they were doing one? Well, I might be third in line then! I agree with not having more than one and definitely staying under 20 players. I might have to start going through my pins to look at future pins I could put on these things! :)

Pin-A-Colada just started one, I don't think his will last much longer than this one (probably about a week) so if you want maybe you can start one afterwards xP

SwingenKitten has yet to go lol...I don't think at least.

Found the thread - Ive been so focused on this one I didnt notice! lol

And I will let bombardon go first and then take my turn. :)

can I steal #11 back? I've been working so jumping on the phone or sneaking on the computer, I don't have a lot of time to read all the posts im sorry? little help?

Last edited:
The only 2 that are locked are #5 (Tinkerbell Mummy) and #11 (Mum and Mushu in front of Castle).

Figment in front of castle has only been stolen once, so if you steal it again you can lock it in for yourself :)

I think I will pick.......

I mean steal!!! # 15. 86984 3D Haunted Mansion Ghosts Vinylmation (set of all 3)....now to keep it... my dog licked it too!!! After I did of course! :)

I was wondering, that if there was a loophole in the rules that would allow me to steal all pins? If anyone knows this, please PM me.

Hmmm...what to do...I am going to pick a number but I don't know which one!!

Number 8!!!!! :)

Your pin is 94050 DSF Pin Trader Delight Flower which leaves me with #6, Pin 78599: Disney Classic Animated Shorts (How To Play Golf Pin Only). The GAME IS OVER!!! Please makes sure I have your address, I will PM those that I need and send out to each of you who you mail your pin to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back