• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next pin I am looking for is:

pin38158

Pin 38158: Disney Auctions - Happily Ever After (Cinderella & Prince Charming)

LE 100
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 57

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

This is one of those pins where I can't figure out why we haven't been able to obtain already...

pin38525

Pin 38525: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora & Maleficent Spinning Wheel

LE 500
Members Trading: 7
Members Wanting: 79

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Next pin I am looking for is:

pin38939

Pin 38939: DLR - Cast Exclusive - 50 Magical Moments (Pirates of the Caribbean)

LE 1000
Members Trading: 18
Members Wanting: 111

Bump for

pin38939

Pin 38939: DLR - Cast Exclusive - 50 Magical Moments (Pirates of the Caribbean)

pin39289

Pin 39289: WDW - Fathers and Daughters - Maurice and Belle (Surprise Release)

LE 1000
Members Trading: 15
Members Wanting: 82

Good luck Gillian. Sis got this pin a few years ago at a DL PTN (probably the PTN before or after we got the BT BatB [back when it wasn't so "hot"]) and she is very happy with this pin, especially because it doesn't have a year on it!

Thank you! I might have something in the works through pinpics so let's keep our fingers crossed!

pin39828

Pin 39828: Disney Auctions -- Sleeping Beauty Cast (Jumbo)

LE 100
Members Trading: 4
Members Wanting: 113

My #1 want as well as impossible to acquire for me:

pin39958

Pin 39958: Disney Auctions - Elizabeth Gomes Signature Series (Sleeping Beauty)

LE 100
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 274

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin40396

Pin 40396: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Three Caballeros Hugging

LE 500
Members Trading: 8
Members Wanting: 47

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin40811

Pin 40811: Disney Catalog - Disneyland New Orleans Square (Boxed 8 Pin Set)

LE 1500
Members Trading: 8
Members Wanting: 73

pin47452

Pin 47452: Disney Auctions - Father's Day 2006 (Belle & Maurice)

LE 100
Members Trading: 2
Members Wanting: 88

pin47741

Pin 47741: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Skull & Crossed Swords

LE 500
Members Trading: 10
Members Wanting: 155

pin47777

Pin 47777: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Deadman's Cove

LE 500
Members Trading: 15
Members Wanting: 104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back