• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum
pin59871

Pin 59871: DisneyShopping.com - Dance Series - Belle & Friends

LE 250
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 65

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

pin81006

Pin 81006: Beauty and the Beast - Le Fou

Not Limited
Members Trading: 0
Members Wanting: 30

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin83783

Pin 83783: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatians 50th Anniversary

LE 500
Members Trading: 16
Members Wanting: 40

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin84500

Pin 84500: DLR - Cast Member - Star Tours - Piece of History

LE 1000
Members Trading: 6
Members Wanting: 158

pin84551

Pin 84551: Walt Disney Home Video - Sleeping Beauty Aurora as Briar Rose

NOT LE
Members Wanting: 26

Somehow we have the Phillip version of this pin. No idea where we got it.

pin84803

Pin 84803: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Collectors Set - Prince Eric and Ariel Wedding (Completer) Only

LE 500
Members Trading: 2
Members Wanting: 78

Next pin I am looking for is:

pin28972

Pin 28972: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Maleficent)

LE 100
Members Trading: 4
Members Wanting: 194

I have this pin for trade, however, I am holding out for my number 1 grail--DA Ariel Carousel pin.

Bump for:

pin84803

Pin 84803: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Collectors Set - Prince Eric and Ariel Wedding (Completer) Only

pin92500

Pin 92500: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Cruella de Vil Only

LE 200
Members Trading: 26
Members Wanting: 110

I'm hoping I have a chance at the Cruella auction so now on to the next pin on my wants list. ;)

pin94331

Pin 94331: Japan Disney Mall - The Art of Disney Series - Sleeping Beauty Phillip and Aurora

Not LE
Members Trading: 1
Members Wanting: 30

pin94332

Pin 94332: Japan Disney Mall - The Art of Disney Series - Sleeping Beauty Woodland Scene Phillip and Aurora

Not LE
Members Wanting: 34

Bump for

pin94332

Pin 94332: Japan Disney Mall - The Art of Disney Series - Sleeping Beauty Woodland Scene Phillip and Aurora

New Pin:

pin94333

Pin 94333: Japan Disney Mall - The Art of Disney Series - Peter Pan

Not LE
Members Trading: 1
Members Wanting: 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back