• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merryweather Walt Disney Family Museum
Bump for
pin47777

Pin 47777: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Deadman's Cove

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin47781

Pin 47777: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Captain on the Ship

LE 500
Members Trading: 15
Members Wanting: 73

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I'm going to post a different pin on my wants list every few days or so to see if anyone can help me track it down. Because my wants are mixed up of easier and harder pins, I'll just go in order that they appear on my page.

pin47782

Pin 47782: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate - Jail Scene

LE 500
Members Trading: 14
Members Wanting: 147

I have lots of pins for trade and am willing to work out anything for the pins I need. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Anyone have the Marc Davis Pirate pins for trade or sale? There are 4 that I still need! Bump for the jail scene listed above.

I know this one costs a pretty penny but I would be willing to work anything out!

pin49134

Pin 49134: Disney Auctions - Prince Philip with Maleficent as a Dragon (Super Jumbo)

LE 100
Members Trading: 6
Members Wanting: 199

I actually have the original pin you have this up for the super jumbo le 100 prince phillip fighting mali as the dragon still in the original box but the only pin I see on your trades I like is Pin 28967: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Fantasia 2000 Sprite) :( and I don't have any more of your high end wants.

i believe this pin came as part of a set and I know someone actually selling the set. However, the family is looking for PODMs mainly beauty and the beast and tangled so maybe a trade can be worked out?

I actually have the original pin you have this up for the super jumbo le 100 prince phillip fighting mali as the dragon still in the original box but the only pin I see on your trades I like is Pin 28967: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Fantasia 2000 Sprite) :( and I don't have any more of your high end wants.

PM sent. :)

i believe this pin came as part of a set and I know someone actually selling the set. However, the family is looking for PODMs mainly beauty and the beast and tangled so maybe a trade can be worked out?

I don't think it's part of a set. Are you confusing it with this pin from this set?

pin33262
pin33279

pin49388

Pin 49388: M&P - 100 Relief Series - Belle (Goldtone)

LE 500
Members Trading: 4
Members Wanting: 37

pin49389

Pin 49389: M&P - 100 Relief Series - Beast (Goldtone)

LE 500
Members Trading: 5
Members Wanting: 25

Looking for:

pin49654

Pin 49654: Disney Auctions - Beauty and the Beast Storybook (Jumbo)

LE 100
Members Trading: 1
Members Wanting: 217

pin50540

Pin 50540: Japan Disney Mall - Pongo, Perdita, and Pups

LE 100
Members Trading: 9
Members Wanting: 44

I need all the goons from this framed set:

pin33654th72

pin52582th72

Pin 52499: Disney Catalog - Maleficent Framed 6 Pin Set (Goon w/ Butcher Knife Only)

Pin 52580: Disney Catalog - Maleficent Framed 6 Pin Set (Goon w/ Ax Only)

Pin 52582: Disney Catalog - Maleficent Framed 6 Pin Set (Goon w/ Pike Only)

Pin 57899: Disney Catalog - Maleficent Framed 6 Pin Set (Goon w/ Shield & Sword Only)

LE 1000
Members Trading: 0; 0; 1; 0
Members Wanting: 38; 36; 35; 29

pin55944

Pin 55944: DisneyShopping.com - The Beauty and the Beast Sidekicks

LE 250
Members Wanting: 72

Anyone have this and wants to trade me? :)

pin55944

Pin 55944: DisneyShopping.com - The Beauty and the Beast Sidekicks

pin56830

Pin 56830: Japan Disney Mall - Aurora and Prince Phillip with Castle

LE 100
Members Trading: 4
Members Wanting: 46

pin58842

Pin 58842: DisneyShopping.com - Mistletoe Series - Belle & Beast

LE 250
Members Wanting: 98

Bump for
Pin 58842: DisneyShopping.com - Mistletoe Series - Belle & Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back