• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
As many of you may remember… Just about a year ago when I joined DPF, one of the first threads I posted was about a letter I wrote to Rebecca for our anniversary using pins within the letter… Well last year the letter had 12 pins for our 12 years together… Now with just under 2 months before our anniversary I need to collect 13 new very special pins to give her this year for our 13[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary…

Here is the tricky part… Doing it without her knowing about it and more importantly without her seeing any money getting spent (That’s the hard part… LOL)… I am going to list some of her holiest grails below… If you have any of her grail pins and would consider a trade or selling them… Please, Please, Please send me a PM or make a post…

She is buried with a work project this week and there is no way she will have time to log on to DPF and will just ask me what is new this week or what is going on…LOL… So she will not see this thread… That should take care of the tricky part, her finding out… LOL…

Now for the Harder part… Building a secret pin fund to acquire said special gems and to do so without her seeing our trader pins disappear (She may get busy, but she knows our pins in and out… LOL)…
I would like to offer an opportunity to own a custom one of a kind engraved Coffee mug as seen featured in many of my prior games and contest… That is right, for the first time ever, I am offering my custom engraved mugs with nearly any animated character you would like to have on it!!! I will be selling the mugs for $15 plus a $5 shipping fee to anywhere within the USA and for international members interested, please send me a PM for shipping cost… If you interested, please post your requested character and I will engrave it… If you like it, then you may buy it… If you do not, then I will keep it with my many others in the cabinet… LOL… They are great mugs and I love to enjoy my coffee with a different Disney character every morning…

Now for the most important part Rebecca’s Grail Pins!!!

The top ones are…

PoDM’s… (Her favorite pins ever!!!)

Tangled Big Hair Scene!!! (Everyone knows how bad she wants this…!!!)
AiW - All 3 at table or dancing showing faces
Bambi – Scene with Bambi, Flower, and Thumper
Snow White – 4 Dwarfs scene
Lion King – Log Scene
BaTB – Ballroom Dancing Hand to hand extended across floor or Ballroom scene showing all the big windows behind them

But most of all… She really wants to complete our goal of 12 sets and we only need 8 more to do so…

Those releases include… Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians, Toy Story, and Pluto’s Christmas…

Pin Set 43994 - Any pin from the Tinker Bell Day of Beauty Collection (She Loves these and does not own any yet…)

Pin 51152 WDI – Tinker Bell on Peter Pan’s Flight

Pin 51550 WDI – Tinker Bell on King Arthur’s Carousel

Pin 27516 DA P.I.N.S. - Carousel Horse (Tinker Bell)

Pin 27839 DA – Masterpiece Series #2 Tinker bell

Tinker Bell Dressed as series (She has some, but not many…)

So if you have any of her grails or are interested in a mug, please post or send a PM…

Thank you for any help you may offer…

Goofy Moe

Last edited:
Awww Moe! I really wish I had one of Rebecca's grails to give to you! BUT...I would like to buy a mug from you! Please? :) I'm not picky. Can I list my fave characters and you can pick one to do?

AWESOME. But just pick one that calls to you...lol

-Vanellope
-King Candy
-Pascal
-Pumbaa

Thanks Moe! :)

Since she is at the top of your list... I tried a Venellope... My first ever WiR Character... lol... Hope you think it is ok...

attachment.php

Any other request for characters??? There is no commitment to buy anything... Just post your top 3 or 4 characters and I will see what I can do...

Hey Moe...I would love an orange bird mug if possible :wiggle:

I do have a Pluto's Christmas Tree if you are interested....the scene is of Mickey chopping down the tree

This is another first time attempt... I hope I did him justice... Wait is it a him or a her??? I know nothing about this little guy...

attachment.php

Sweet mother of monkey milk! I love it I love it I love it!!! :D

I wants it. :)

I am glad you like it... You can save the $5 shipping if you would rather meet at the park some time... I am 7 minutes away and can go anytime pretty much... Just let me know when you plan on going next... Also safer for the mug...lol... I also plan on attending this weeks DSF release if you are going there... Just let me know...

Anyone else?? I have idle hands and a wandering mind and I need something to do today... LOL...

Since she is at the top of your list... I tried a Venellope... My first ever WiR Character... lol... Hope you think it is ok...

attachment.php

Oh wow!!! That is so cool!!! ::whines:: I need money NOW! lol Hmm do u by chance have a Rapunzel and/or Ariel lying about to show off? :)

I am glad you like it... You can save the $5 shipping if you would rather meet at the park some time... I am 7 minutes away and can go anytime pretty much... Just let me know when you plan on going next... Also safer for the mug...lol... I also plan on attending this weeks DSF release if you are going there... Just let me know...

Anyone else?? I have idle hands and a wandering mind and I need something to do today... LOL...
Sounds perfect! I'll PayPal you the $15. I won't be going to DSF this week...probably won't be going until Oz. But since I live close to DLR, I'm sure we can work something out. Will you be going to My D Pins this weekend?

By lion king Log scene do you mean the one with them walking across the log with the moon in the background? I'm pretty sure that scene was never released.

Yes that is the one and I hopefully have it pending... There are only a couple in existence that I know of... Her grail scene of the movie...

Oh wow!!! That is so cool!!! ::whines:: I need money NOW! lol Hmm do u by chance have a Rapunzel and/or Ariel lying about to show off? :)

I do not have any laying around as the ones of Ariel and Rapunzel were traded for in the past... I guess I could make one as popular as they are, maybe someone would like them... If not maybe a trade?? Lol... I am low on mugs, but may go get more this evening...

I absolutely love the orange bird mug.....consider it sold!! I will send payment shortly :)

As far as the gender I actually don't know either.....since I was a kid I always thought it was a boy so we will go with that LOL

Yes that is the one and I hopefully have it pending... There are only a couple in existence that I know of... Her grail scene of the movie...

Omg so the Log scene in LK DOES exist in PoDM form?! OMGGGGGG *dies*

Oh I hope u get it!!! And if u ever do get that PoDM museum up and running, I definitely wanna see that PoDM and admire it! lol I thought the scene didn't exist either...
Hmm... and maybe ur the best person to ask this... For Cinderella PoDMs: Cinderella in her blue gown.... does that scene exist as a PoDM too? o.0;

Oh and to answer ur post about the Ariel and Rapunzel mugs I say do it!! I'm sure many would love either character along the way! And when I get some extra money I definitely would like one for myself. I'm torn bt Vanellope and Ariel/Rapunzel haha. Ur mugs are very cool :3

Last edited:
Omg so the scene in LK DOES exist in PoDM form?! OMGGGGGG *dies*Oh I hope u get it!!! And if u ever do get that PoDM museum up and running, I definitely wanna see that PoDM and admire it! lol I thought the scene didn't exist either...Hmm... and maybe ur the best person to ask this...
Wow how could you die from a pin. So stupid.Good luck with your pins.

Omg so the scene in LK DOES exist in PoDM form?! OMGGGGGG *dies*Oh I hope u get it!!! And if u ever do get that PoDM museum up and running, I definitely wanna see that PoDM and admire it! lol I thought the scene didn't exist either...Hmm... and maybe ur the best person to ask this...
Wow how could you die from a pin. So stupid.Good luck with your pins.

Jeeze that was a tad harsh. It's just a figure of speech!

Moe I might be able to help you out with a toy story podm. It's buzz and woody flying through the air. I will let you know if its still available. And btw those mugs are awesome!!!

Your anniversary plan is so cool - let us all know how it turns out :)

-Charlie

Jeeze that was a tad harsh. It's just a figure of speech!

Moe I might be able to help you out with a toy story podm. It's buzz and woody flying through the air. I will let you know if its still available. And btw those mugs are awesome!!!

Your anniversary plan is so cool - let us all know how it turns out :)

-Charlie

Oh goodness I don't know how that happened but the quotes got mixed up; I was the one "dying" about the Log LK PoDM scene existing, and FameMonster said the comment about it being stupid... just wanted to clarify to get it correct and don't want to step on any toes. Yes I did think the stupid comment was a bit harsh...it was a figure of speech and.... OMG THE LK LOG SCENE EXISTS AS A PODM?!?! That's huge news to me :eek2: and even if I can't own it I would love to see it in person one day.

FameMonster I'm sure that if u become really involved w/ pin trading and have some beloved Disney movies/characters that u love to pieces, that there will be some pins u'll just "die" over to have ;) And if it's not ur cup of tea that's ok too :) Everyone is different when it comes to pin trading....

Edit: Yeah woah the quotes are going all weird; it's melding all 3 of our last comments together o_O;; lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back