• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe did this one for me a few weeks ago while I was waiting in line at DSF...

Phineas (from Phineas & Ferb)
DSC00219.jpg

Here is my attempt at the chair pin... It wraps around mug so it is tough to see it all, but you get the idea with this picture of it...

attachment.php

AHHHHHH

*wants*

<3

Moe- I love this design- you captured the pin/scene perfectly!! Beautiful work and while I know you can't duplicate designs completely, if you happen to be able to make another one like this I'd love to purchase. No worries if not of course! ^.^

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!

Last edited:
AHHHHHH

*wants*

<3

Moe- I love this design- you captured the pin/scene perfectly!! Beautiful work and while I know you can't duplicate designs completely, if you happen to be able to make another one like this I'd love to purchase. No worries if not of course! ^.^

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!

I can do the same design 10 times and never do it the same twice... Lol... The grinding wheel jumps around at times depending on the glass and I am constantly fixing and hiding flaws... But i like to think of them as diamonds... LOL... Each one has it's own little flaws, it doesn't make them worse just different... I will post another one of the same design and see if I can do it again...

Moe! I need a Wall-E and a Venelope please! BTW I lost your number when I upgraded to an iPhone 5... Sad story!

Sorry bout the phone... I will give it to you when I see you next or send me a PM...

Wall-E may be tough as he is really nicely drawn in 3D form and it may be tough to render... But heck I can try right... LOL... I will post pics when I finish them...

Sorry bout the phone... I will give it to you when I see you next or send me a PM...

Wall-E may be tough as he is really nicely drawn in 3D form and it may be tough to render... But heck I can try right... LOL... I will post pics when I finish them...

Oh if Wall-E is going to be difficult I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time. Maybe a Vanellope mug and then a Russel (Up) mug? I will PM you for your number by the way. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
There are no Tink as pins coming up on your wants. Does your wife have her own pinpics account? Or could you tell me which ones you're looking for or which ones she has, whichever is a shorter list?

I can do the same design 10 times and never do it the same twice... Lol... The grinding wheel jumps around at times depending on the glass and I am constantly fixing and hiding flaws... But i like to think of them as diamonds... LOL... Each one has it's own little flaws, it doesn't make them worse just different... I will post another one of the same design and see if I can do it again...

Ah yes! It adds to the uniqueness of the piece! =D I am still so amazed at your skill in all of these designs- I cannot even pull off sketches using plain ol pen and paper, and I can only imagine the damage I would do with a grinding wheel :eek: I would say in most cases there is no such thing as bad art, but in story's case... well I stick to writing for a reason :facepalm:

Thanks so much again for sharing your work with all of us! I with I could help in your pin quests, but all the best in your trading and hope you reach your goal!! ^.^

hi , not sure if you got it but i sent you a pm asking if you can do a designer queen of hearts?

Sry it took a while to fing a good picture of it... Here is my attempt... I had to modify a few minor dress lines to fit the shape of the mug... It wraps half way around... lol...

attachment.php

Let me know what you think...

Perhaps I should do a complete set of them and trade or auction as a full set... LOL... Maybe a DPF Fundraiser donation... Hmmm... LOL

I know you can't duplicate designs completely, if you happen to be able to make another one like this I'd love to purchase. QUOTE]

attachment.php

Here is a similar one...

Its beautiful!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3

Sending payment- please let me know if it isn't the right amount and ill send more ^.^ Do you by chance still have my address from the tangled game?

Sry it took a while to fing a good picture of it... Here is my attempt... I had to modify a few minor dress lines to fit the shape of the mug... It wraps half way around... lol...

attachment.php

Let me know what you think...

Perhaps I should do a complete set of them and trade or auction as a full set... LOL... Maybe a DPF Fundraiser donation... Hmmm... LOL

you sir are amazing! thank you. will pm you for payment info
sounds like a good idea to me although if you do a designer princess set some of the members might tackle you for the Rapunzel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back