• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...
Hey, moe! I would like a little green men or wall-e one whenever you get a chance. No rush though. Thanks. :D

Wow how could you die from a pin. So stupid.Good luck with your pins.

:| She just means that she really wants the pin. And it isn't very nice to call people stupid, especially if you don't even know them. And if I remember correctly, you're the one that keeps asking for people to zap you. Calling people stupid isn't the best way to receive zaps. Just sayin'.

Moe, Oh my word, those mugs are amazing! I really wish I could help out, but, alas, I have no money to spend and no pins you would want. Great job, though. Orange Bird is amazing!!!!

Its beautiful!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3

Sending payment- please let me know if it isn't the right amount and ill send more ^.^ Do you by chance still have my address from the tangled game?

Woops, I just noticed I forgot the line under his leg like it should be in the first one... I will fix it before I send it... LOL...

Hey, moe! I would like a little green men or wall-e one whenever you get a chance. No rush though. Thanks. :D

Sorry buddy but it will have to be tomorrow as I just ran out of mugs (made a couple unplanned extras for my scrapper mug cabinet... Whoopsies)...and i will need to go get more from the Store...Lol... Also my old eyes are getting blurry even with the glasses... Bwahaha... When I scrap two in a row it's time for a break... Oh well I have extra mugs to practice on now...

:| She just means that she really wants the pin. And it isn't very nice to call people stupid, especially if you don't even know them. And if I remember correctly, you're the one that keeps asking for people to zap you. Calling people stupid isn't the best way to receive zaps. Just sayin'.

Moe, Oh my word, those mugs are amazing! I really wish I could help out, but, alas, I have no money to spend and no pins you would want. Great job, though. Orange Bird is amazing!!!!

Stop starting trouble. I'm here for the mugs!

thanks for the mug its great im glad i asked cant wait till it gets here i mainly collect maleficent so this is great

Last edited:
Hey Moe, do you have any pics of mugs you've done before the thread? I'd love to see some more (without you having to make more just so I can see them). Your Tangled one is gorgeous!

Stop starting trouble. I'm here for the mugs!

I'm not trying to start trouble. I was just sticking up for Mali87. She didn't seem too happy about it either. Besides, you didn;t even ask for a mug.
I will no longer be posting about this here. If you decide to let this carry on, please do it through PM. Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
Hey Moe, do you have any pics of mugs you've done before the thread? I'd love to see some more (without you having to make more just so I can see them). Your Tangled one is gorgeous!

No sorry I do not... Maybe others can post pics of the ones they own... I have many more to make and I will post pics as they get completed... I am waiting for Eyhahndisney to come up with a few more characters as she pre paid for all ten of her mugs already... So there will be more pics coming soon... Well after I get more mugs... LOL...

if i am a jerk to ppl will they zap me?? i never thought of that b4.... mayb i should try it :p

Hey Moe -- as I mentioned -- don't worry about finishing mine (I need to figure out the other characters) -- go ahead and fill other orders as mine are for Christmas (getting an early start - lol)!! Just wanted to make sure you had the money so that you could take care of your pin purchases for your beautiful bride!

I'm totally blown away Moe; both by your amazing plans for your wife's special day and by these great mugs!
I'm sitting here going "That's cool...that's so cool...that's amazing...I LIKE THAT...wow..."

I don't know if one would survive the journey to the UK...

Sorry buddy but it will have to be tomorrow as I just ran out of mugs (made a couple unplanned extras for my scrapper mug cabinet... Whoopsies)...and i will need to go get more from the Store...Lol... Also my old eyes are getting blurry even with the glasses... Bwahaha... When I scrap two in a row it's time for a break... Oh well I have extra mugs to practice on now...

It's okay. Whenever you get extra time is okay. Even a week or two from now is fine. Thanks for taking the time! The mugs are all awesome! :D

I'm not trying to start trouble. I was just sticking up for Mali87. She didn't seem too happy about it either. Besides, you didn;t even ask for a mug.
I will no longer be posting here. If you decide to let this carry on, please do it through PM. Have a nice day! :)

Thank u for sticking up for me LumpyLover I really do appreciate it :) Yes I didn't think the comment was very nice either (bc yes it was a figure of speech), but I let it go bc this Thread is for Moe and his mugs for a great cause. No need to put bad vibes in this thread for silly reasons. And yes if someone has an issue w/ me or what I said I can discuss this via PM instead of here. Thank u and have a Fantasmic day :)

Moe: I LOVE how ur mugs are turning out! The Wall E, Designer Evil Queen and Tangled chair are so awesome! Ur really talented :)

It's okay. Whenever you get extra time is okay. Even a week or two from now is fine. Thanks for taking the time! The mugs are all awesome! :D

I did not get to the store today for more mugs, but I found one unused in the pile... lol... So since Wall-E was fun to draw, I did a different version of him, this time with the boot and plant... I will still make a LGM and you can choose between the two...

Here is your Wall-E for now...

attachment.php

I hope to get more mugs within a day or so... and will post more pics as soon as I can...

Are there any cat lovers out there??? Well I put some time into this one... It features 5 very loved Disney Cats all around the mug!!!

attachment.php

If anyone would like this mug it would be $30 Shipped domestic...

I have not posted pics in a while so here is a new pair of mood glasses... Well these aren't mugs, but wine glasses... LOL...

Originally requested to make the Swampy from their favorite game "Where's My Water?"

I thought it would be funny to change the name to "Where's My Wine?"...

But then I found out the other character Cranky and decided to make a pair of glasses depending on their mood...Bwahaha...

The Second one called... "Where's The Bottle?"... For use after a bad day... LOL...

Anyway this is how they turned out with the characters on one side and the words on the other...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back