• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe's Mugs For Sale or Trade... Pics Posted...
By lion king Log scene do you mean the one with them walking across the log with the moon in the background? I'm pretty sure that scene was never released.

Yes that is the one and I hopefully have it pending... There are only a couple in existence that I know of... Her grail scene of the movie...

I'm going to pretend I didn't read this, otherwise I'm going to obsess over it until I have it in my hands.

I don't know what "big Hair" Tangled PODM pin is. where it is all done up or where it is flowing everywhere and she is healing Flynn or something different all together

I don't know what "big Hair" Tangled PODM pin is. where it is all done up or where it is flowing everywhere and she is healing Flynn or something different all together

The big hair scene is the town scene where Flynn has all or Rapunzel's hair in his arms... We have the others, but that is her holiest grail of all...

OK Moe -- would love to order a bunch for gifts for "pin pals" of ours -- characters that I can think of right away:

Ariel (in her Mermaid form)
Snow White
Mad Hatter
Alice
Tinkerbell
Herbie the Love Bug

Will think of others -- probably need an order of about 10 total . . . early Christmas shopping for next year (LOL)!!

OK Moe -- would love to order a bunch for gifts for "pin pals" of ours -- characters that I can think of right away:

Snow White
Mad Hatter
Alice
Tinkerbell
Herbie the Love Bug

Will think of others -- probably need an order of about 10 total . . . early Christmas shopping for next year (LOL)!!

Wow... I think I need more mugs... Lol... I will go get more soon and post pics of them as I get them done... May not be today but soon...

Wow... I think I need more mugs... Lol... I will go get more soon and post pics of them as I get them done... May not be today but soon...

No problem!! I will have a couple more once I figure out the recipients -- just want to be able to help you acquire some more of your pins for Rebecca (wish I had a couple extra hair scenes to go around)!!

Love to you guys -- just let me know -- will send money on Friday and can arrange for a local pick-up.

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need, but I had to stop by and say that this is incredibly sweet. Good luck finding what you need!

Here are a couple requested ones from above...

attachment.php

attachment.php

I will do a few more shortly... my engraver died and is charging up... lol...

No problem E... I made the alice and will post a pic after DSF today... snow white is next up... Followed by a few for others... madame mim and Malificent... The herbie is gonna be a tough one... Let me get back into my groove and knock a few more out before I try that one... As it is I added two Ariel ones to my cabinet of rejects yesterday... LOL

An update on the pins... I have the wdi carousel on a pending trade, wdi peter pat as well, a tink dressed as pin, and i picked up 2 others... So that is 5 of 13... 8 more gems to find!!!

Sry i will clear my box asap... Yes they can be used washed anything... They are engraved on the outside of he mug so there in nothing to fear of use... I engrave them by hand with a rotary grinding stone which is why no two are ever the same... I cannot duplicate the same thing twice if I tried... LOL

If Herbie is too difficult -- go with Bob from the Incredibles -- that will work... Need to also think of a Prince --

No problem E... I made the alice and will post a pic after DSF today... snow white is next up... Followed by a few for others... madame mim and Malificent... The herbie is gonna be a tough one... Let me get back into my groove and knock a few more out before I try that one... As it is I added two Ariel ones to my cabinet of rejects yesterday... LOL

Snow White
Mad Hatter
Alice
Tinkerbell
Herbie the Love Bug

here are a couple more you requested...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another special request this one by Malitrader for a split personality mug... Both forms of Maleficent one on each side... I hope it is ok...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back