• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel,

I think my favorite of all the Beloved Tales is a tie between Beauty and the Beast and the LIttle Mermaid!! They are SO beautiful, but if I just had to pick one, it would be Little Mermaid!! It is one gorgeous pin!

It is very beautiful.

pin68864

Stitch!

Tinawap mystery # 19 brings you these three sought after beauties:

Pin 47440: Disney Catalog - Sleeping Beauty Boxed Set (Prince Phillip & Princess Aurora)

pin47440

Pin 54135: Japan Disney Mall - Easter Bunny Stitch and Scrump

pin54135

Pin 74423: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 5/12 - Experiment 151 Babyfier

pin74423

Jeff mystery # 12 brings 1 PODM + 4 added pins that hold there own.

Pin 70472: WDI: DCA Trashcan Pin #14 - Toy Story Midway Mania!

pin70472

Pin 63813: WDI - Toy Story Midway Mania - Banner - Rex

pin63813

Pin 48181: DisneyShopping.com - Alice in Wonderland 55th Anniversary Series (Tea Party)

pin48181

Pin 43379: Alice in Wonderland Framed 7 Pin Set (Mad Hatter & March Hare)

pin43379

With all of these wonderful pins that are out, I probably won't get stolen from. But since my Pin is equally as amazing as the others, Just text me if I am stolen from! HAHA
I'm gonna jump into the shower. I'll take a quick one though, cuz I don't wanna read through three new pages! LOL And I love seeing the new reveals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back