• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff mystery # 17 brings you a Tangled PODM and these two pins.

Pin 93354: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Peter Pan and Captain Hook

pin93354

Pin 92208: DSF - Beloved Tales - Pete's Dragon

pin92208

All righty, so I'm taking the lead again I do believe, so who's next?? Let's get this ball on a roll and show more AWESOME! Thank you SO much Angel for holding down the fort while I took a much needed day with a friend I've known for 24 years but rarely get to see! :)

I did, thanks. Not a huge sports fan but I had fun cheering and booing. Didn't eat that many wings, but enjoyed a couple rootbeer floats(she didn't even charge me for the ice cream, just one rootbeer! Sweeeet!), and lots of great conversation and catching up :D

I did, thanks. Not a huge sports fan but I had fun cheering and booing. Didn't eat that many wings, but enjoyed a couple rootbeer floats(she didn't even charge me for the ice cream, just one rootbeer! Sweeeet!), and lots of great conversation and catching up :D

Very nice! I know when I got to catch up recently with a very good friend from college who I haven't spoken to in years it was great just spending time with her. And the cheesecake she bought me wasn't bad either.

And congratulations on the pin reveals guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back