• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
I'd offer 2 PODMs before I offered up my Snow White.

And there it is 1000 posts!

tumblr_m6na0eLOqH1r5g67po1_500.gif

That's the best I could do and it took me 10 minutes. LOL, but I'm being congratulated by my adoring fans.

3 1000'S SO FAR!!! ONLY 997 LEFT TO GO!!! jkjkjk

tinawap's turn... right?

Yes it is! I have to go to bed guys :) Waking up early and running so I'll be back around noon tomorrow :) See you guys then!!!

Wow I was actually close lmao xP And YAY 1000 posts! I'm kind of close too, if we do end up doing the whole extra stealing part I might reach 1000 too...that'll make 3 1000s in the same thread!!! LET'S TRY GETTING TO 1000 1000'S!!! So we just need 997 other things to happen in this thread that revolve around 1000...where to start...where...to...start.

tumblr_m55hr1occl1ro8qpo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back