• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Woah! This thread blew up. As tempting as it is to keep playing, I need sleep! I woke up late last night with the flu and I've been in bed most of the day.

Lots of fun again! Thanks :)

Awwwww booger! This is the one I wanted!!! *lol* Enjoy!!!

pin9490

Pin 9490: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #1 - Prince Phillip

aaaaaaand.......

pin47457

Pin 47457: Target - Briar Rose

AAAANDDDDD.......the one I realy wanted, so beautiful........

pin27870

Pin 27870: WDW - This is Love - Sleeping Beauty Forest

CONGRATS!!!!

And this is what is left for me:

A Finding Nemo PODM

A Pluto's Christmas PODM

pin93112

Pin 93112: WDW - New Fantasyland 2012 Hinged Pin (Annual Passholders Only)

and

pin94003

Pin 94003: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Enchanted Tales with Belle

Folks, as for continuing the game, we're going to do that tomorrow, but discuss the rules right now. Here is what I'm thinking, to give people a bit more choice and shake things up a little.

Whoever's turn it is can steal from whoever they wish. THe person they steal from then has the option to simply swap pins and then choose the next person who gets to steal, or they can choose to steal something from someone else. The same lock rule applies, but I'd like votes as to whether to start everything over(so everything will be considered at its first owner, right now), or keep them where they are(if something has already been stolen once, keep it that way, etc). The game ends when either everything is locked down, or everyone is relatively pleased with what they have.

If someone has a different idea of how this should be run, I'm all ears! :)

I like the starting it tomorrow thing, and since not everyone has been around for this new idea, maybe PMs to everyone who hasn't responded. We have 8 yeses, but does that mean we have 12 noes? Well 10 since 2 pins were locked. Were only 2 pins locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back