• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics - New Format / Big Site Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics - New Format / Big Site Changes!
YES!!!! This should be Live by the weekend if not before. What ever you filter to in Your Owns - Like all of your Mali pins - you can download to a PDF to save on your device and also print!!! 40 Pins per page!
So this is just using the sort tool, not a place that you can access later with only those pins.

Totally forgot to come and do the update after the meeting . . mostly because we ended up staying longer and didn't get shut down until way after 11pm! And for us, that is super late!

The two-star Grail marking feature is live. So, now you will see two little stars that you can click either one or two. The two-star grail is only visible to you, though. It is just for sorting for you. Others will simply see one star. But, now you can sort your ISOs and Deep ISOs!

The App is already in the works, so I'm sure updates on that will come as it goes along, too.

There was discussion about pin listing details and different pin attributes, etc. One of the highlights of the meeting was actually a sort of show-and-tell, where each person got to share their very special pin from their collection.

Has anyone else been having trouble with the loading speed on your PinPics dashboard? Mine is dial up slow and has been for about a week. It doesn't have any trouble when I'm using the search box, just loading each page of my owns, wants & trades.

Has anyone else been having trouble with the loading speed on your PinPics dashboard? Mine is dial up slow and has been for about a week. It doesn't have any trouble when I'm using the search box, just loading each page of my owns, wants & trades.
That is an issue right now that seems to stem with the Grail Pin star system. That was brought up last Thursday at the meeting, and I know Molly was looking into it. Sending her feedback on that would probably be good. You could also come to the ZOOM meeting this Thursday with any feedback. It's a great time! :)

@Sithathoriunet @figment919 I am having the same problem on Microsoft Edge . . . it loads the page except for the grail stars and sits there and spins and spins and then I get a pop-up that says it has timed out and do I want to exit or wait. I am sending all this in to Molly. I'd rather have no grail stars and have the site load. :)

Tonight is the Thursday night meeting with Molly and Holland! If anyone wants to come . . . here is a link! I think you'll be prompted to register, but you don't actuall yhave to load anyhting to your device. It will open a window!

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
Thank you for the link. Didn't realize that there was a group discussion tonight. Didn't see anything about it on Facebook. I work Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Every once in a while I'll get scheduled for Thursday evening if there is someone out that night.

Thank you for the link. Didn't realize that there was a group discussion tonight. Didn't see anything about it on Facebook. I work Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Every once in a while I'll get scheduled for Thursday evening if there is someone out that night.

There is a meeting every Thursday! :) Next week is going to be iffy - most likely very short, since Molly, Holland and a lot of the regulars are going to be at the Magic HapPins event at WDW next Thursday. But, this is the first Thursday since the meetings started that is iffy!

Is it just me, or are pin titles getting less descriptive? Even ones in the past that I feel like I recall having a more descriptive title have been reduced to the most basic words. I thought there used to be series and collection names on a lot of these pins.

Is it just me, or are pin titles getting less descriptive? Even ones in the past that I feel like I recall having a more descriptive title have been reduced to the most basic words. I thought there used to be series and collection names on a lot of these pins.
Tonsof titles are not good. But, send in a comment with added info and we fix them! It is just massive! Many titles are missing characters names, series names . . .basics!

Tonsof titles are not good. But, send in a comment with added info and we fix them! It is just massive! Many titles are missing characters names, series names . . .basics!
Makes sense! I could swear they were devolving and words were getting removed from them but maybe the changed up formatting just makes it seem that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back